What's going on in your shop? Show us whats going on, and talk a bit about your work!

I went to the Dutch knife show and well you guys know it, you're a kid in a candy store :D

This is what I took home

IMG-20190414-092233.jpg

But look at this! Creamy white interior mammoth ivory blocks!

IMG-20190414-092532.jpg

Think it's been about 20 years since I made it to the Eugene show. Was always good. DeadboxHero, those look really good, what's your handle material.

This is the last knife and sheath out of my shop, I just finished up this sheath a couple of weeks ago. The blade is 6" long and 3/16" thick mirror polished cpm154 heat treated with cryo to 61-62 HRc. Nickel silver gaurd soldered in place, spacers are mammoth ivory, horse hide, nickel silver, bronze, micarta and G10, with a whitetail crown for the handle. The sheath is hand sewn and hand tooled 9-10 oz veg. tanned leather with a decorative arrowhead inlay on the top panel.
IMG_0698.jpg

Last edited:
Scott Hanson Scott Hanson no one does that style better.

There is a wow factor with each one you make

This is the last knife and sheath out of my shop, I just finished up this sheath a couple of weeks ago. The blade is 6" long and 3/16" thick mirror polished cpm154 heat treated with cryo to 61-61 HRc. Nickel silver gaurd soldered in place, spacers are mammoth ivory, horse hide, nickel silver, bronze, micarta and G10, with a whitetail crown for the handle. The sheath is hand sewn and hand tooled 9-10 oz veg. tanned leather with a decorative arrowhead inlay on the top panel.
View attachment 1110989

Excellent work, Scott, that set is beautiful.

Back