What's going on...

Not a wide selection of 'grit' though.....In Blaze I got (2) in 120....In Gators I got an 80,a 180,a 600,and a leather belt.

Not a wide selection of 'grit' though.....In Blaze I got (2) in 120....In Gators I got an 80,a 180,a 600,and a leather belt.

That sounds good, the 120's are excellent for sharpening and lots more. Those 80 gators really rock for cleaning up even 120 grit because they grind so clean and with the other belts you will really be rocking it! You gotta have the leather right! Nice!

Watch out! :eek:

035hm.jpg

that big wharncliffe chopper is looking sexy. the little one second from the bottom is also looking fine.

Thank You, Thank You very much.

that big wharncliffe chopper is looking sexy. the little one second from the bottom is also looking fine.

Thanks! I will be shaping the scales like that second one up on all of them besides the kitchen knife. :D That second one up has a new 2x2 grey/black G10 that I'm really liking. I wanted to preshape them because the manufacturer said they were tan/black but they looked grey/black in the pic, lol sure enough they are!

the bushcraft and the poon have some beefy scales, is that the horse stall mat?

the bushcraft and the poon have some beefy scales, is that the horse stall mat?

The bushcraft has 1/4" blue/black G10 and the Poon has 1/4" green canvas micarta. (and brass pins to go with the green!)

Stallmat soon, I love that stuff too!

Dude I am really liking your small wharncliff design. That peanut butter knife (trainer) is kinda cool too. Maybe make a safety tip knife out of that shape, sharp edge but round blunt tip, like a wreck knife for horse people or for cutting seatbelts (or bra's and stuff!) off of people without poking them.

Just throwing ideas out there, I love design and seeing others design stuff.

-Xander

Dude I am really liking your small wharncliff design. That peanut butter knife (trainer) is kinda cool too. Maybe make a safety tip knife out of that shape, sharp edge but round blunt tip, like a wreck knife for horse people or for cutting seatbelts (or bra's and stuff!) off of people without poking them.

Just throwing ideas out there, I love design and seeing others design stuff.

-Xander

Great ideas! I really like the idea of turning the trainer into a wreck knife, it would be a great shape for that.

The trainer is part of an order, if the design is approved it will be used by a Police Officer for training!

The wharnie on the bottom right is a longer and pointier blade variant of the original. :D

I just finished round 1 of the epoxy soak, they are looking good. I also wrapped a Ti Kiridashi in black over grey, it is heat colored gold with a blue tip and carbidized "flames". I'm loving this carbidizer!

I have about 8 cord wrapped knives and 8 other knives i'm working on in this batch, I hope they will all come together soon! I will have a bunch of necker orders up and I will have a few fun ones for sale here soon at the forum. After that I plan on starting up a run of large knives for orders, I have a bunch of them to do along with a necker order or two, it is going to be fun!

My order runs get crazy, I always like to do some warm up grinding on a non-order and I wind up with a lot of knives! :D

Alright! I have all the cord wraps fully soaked and two knives finished up! Here in a few days when the epoxy on the wraps is cured I'll be making sheaths and getting some old orders taken care of!

I finished up the camp kitchen knife today, it will be up for sale soon unless my wife snags it. :D

Back