Whats happening in the Swamp.....?

BIG things are coming out of the swamp for the 2020 year...pay close attention.....What could possibly be next?

A new version of the Chopweiler would be pretty cool. Maybe INFI, with the newer contoured grips like the more recent Ratweiler had. ;)

Ya know, I love Swamp Rat for its designs and also for SR-101... an occasional deviation towards INFI for particular models is nice, but I love SR-101’s edge holding over INFI... and I barely need the added toughness of INFI in all honesty... and when I do, I’ll have the Busse models... keep up the awesome with the SR101!

Ya know, I love Swamp Rat for its designs and also for SR-101... an occasional deviation towards INFI for particular models is nice, but I love SR-101’s edge holding over INFI... and I barely need the added toughness of INFI in all honesty... and when I do, I’ll have the Busse models... keep up the awesome with the SR101!

I'd take a new Choppy regardless of what steel they chose to use. Maybe .28" with a higher primary saber grind than the original. And with the new style contoured coke-bottle handles. Oh yeah!!!

I love DHT SR-101, but a new one would likely be through-treated. Since I still have a couple of the originals, I wouldn't argue with INFI for the new model.

Back