What's in your Cold Steel collection?

Ya I have one or two somwhere. Forced myself to dig most of them out this winter for oiling. What a pain in the arse. Never did get the stuff in bags or the trunk.
Let's see if I can do an IMGUR pic. Frontier and modified Rifleman on bottom right. I got into sweet Swedish axes for a while, Gransfors Bruk, Hultafors, Hults Bruk etc.
rzWZMnv.jpg

Last edited:
I was never a "collector". I tend to just like and play with some of the bigger blades, and use some of the more practical stuff outdoors. Here's some older pics.
3fvKvy0.jpg

Solidified tree sap, like this from a beaver girdled evergreen, is a hell of a fire booster. Really helps to get it ripping if materials are wet or really cold.
gnmAVIM.jpg

Fero rod and knife started fire, using natural local materials on a cold winter night.
jiXomjc.jpg

Is4oY85.jpg

Making fire starting feather sticks and cooking some chow on a frozen creek
dEqBsS6.jpg

Xf4lmm7.jpg

I found some SRK pics from a few years back
Here's some bush cranberries
5pcjDto.jpg

Wild cherries, super sour, super tasty
Inwpsg2.jpg

Blueberries
D8lKpam.jpg

Immature Rose Hips, aprox 7 times more vitamin C per volume than oranges. Important to the natives and fur traders back in the day
hoa6WXn.jpg

Wild choke cherries. Eat too many of these and you will be seriously constipated
6kXFuBO.jpg

Service berries, starting to dry out from lack of rain
mgmptIg.jpg

Birch bark has naturally flammable oils in it and is a super excellent fire starter
J3B7Gnr.jpg

Let's see, here's my CS collection:

Trailmaster
Natchez
Laredo
Recon Scout
Recon Tanto
IX Tanto
Peacemaker 2
Bowie Machete
Lite Pendleton Hunter
Spartan (folder)

I might be missing a few, thought I had more...

Let's see, here's my CS collection:

Trailmaster
Natchez
Laredo
Recon Scout
Recon Tanto
IX Tanto
Peacemaker 2
Bowie Machete
Lite Pendleton Hunter
Spartan (folder)

I might be missing a few, thought I had more...
How do you like the peacemaker ii? I don't really need one, but I might pick one up in case they are discontinued.

Comparing to you guys, I have only a few Cold Steel blades but I am happy about them....
Still missing the correct sheath for my CS Magnum Tanto II San Mai.... If someone can help me with information where to get the correct sheath, I have a CS Defender II Push dagger (without sheath :) ) as a reward....
Best,
Stefan
https://ibb.co/z7xwQF5

Last edited:
How do you like the peacemaker ii? I don't really need one, but I might pick one up in case they are discontinued.
For the price (I think I paid about $20 or just over), it's a decent knife. I use it as a beater, for this and that, doing yard work. The steel seemed to dull pretty quick. There are some nicks in the edge from hard use. I haven't even sharpened it yet, so not sure how quick it sharpens up. The handle is pretty comfortable in hand. I don't know that I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. If you like quality, spend at least $40-50 for a better knife. If you're looking for a beater, then I think it'll do. But don't pay much more than I did. Hope that helps.

Voyager, medium tanto -- pre Demko -- this was originally one with the molded plastic clip, but after I accidentally broke it off, Cold Steel sent me a whole new knife, a clip point one this time.
Then another pre-Demko Voyager, this time a large clip point.
Next was a Demko XL clip point Voyager -- man, do I love that thing! It's in one of my pockets right now.
I followed that with a large Talwar, which is in the other pocket right now.
Then came a Hold Out III.
Not sure what's next. Too many choices. Too little disposable income.

Ti Lite 4 inch
Ti Lite 6 inch
Tac II
XL Voyager Tanto
Chaos Bowie
Chaos D/E Dagger
Chaos Tanto
Chaos Stiletto
Irish Blackthorn Shillelagh
4 escrima sticks (two cut down to just over 25 inches)
Training Staff (modified with plastidip on both ends to make a hiking staff)
Ten Shin
2X Blackthorn Staffs (one cut down to an even 4 ft)
War Hammer
Spike Hawk
Norse Hawk
Trail Hawk
Slim Stick
City Stick
Pistol Grip City Stick
Guardian 2
Irish Blackthorn walking stick
African Walking Stick
Walkabout walking stick
Axe Head Cane
Dragon Walking stick
Guardian 1 sword cane
Heavy Duty sword cane
Quick Draw sword cane
Aluminum Head Sword cane
Pistol grip sword cane

Heavy duty cane one the way and the Lynn Thompson Ti Lite on pre order.

there must be a couple
but of hand...
tanto
recon tanto
push dagger
tilite
spike
delta dart
trailmaster
recon scout
can't remember everything
but i do remember