What's in your collection?

I have a Polaris in 3V and another in 4V, a Deer Creek in A2, a BBT 5.5" in S7, a Bolo in 3V and a Kubo in 80CRV2. Relatively new to Scott's blades but I'm a huge fan!

I've got a Polaris in 3V and one in CPM 154, 3V PSK, 3V Puukko, O1 WTK, M4 Deer Creek, BBT 5" in A2, BBT 8" in 3V and 4V, BBT 2.0 in S7, and a Kubo in A2. They're all awesome! :thumbsup:

Excellent thread. I only have a lonely wharncliffe so far, but there are many I’d like to try. Polaris, Tusker Companion, Deer Creek, UNK, and of course a Tusker to name a few.

Trying to identify the model of my Gossman, I think I read somewhere it may be a UWK?

This thread needs pics!!

j5adoVo.jpg

M4 5" tusker, a2 7" tusker, and soon to be 01 psk. Soon as I payPay Scott he has them all at the shop right now.

Small but rapidly expanding family of Gossman's.

L-R: Polaris 4V, S7 TC, 8670 Tusker, S7 5-inch BBT, 10th Anniversary BBT (#3) in S7, BBT in 01 and finally S7 BBT 2.0

IG8uXWJ.jpg

Small but rapidly expanding family of Gossman's.

L-R: Polaris 4V, S7 TC, 8670 Tusker, S7 5-inch BBT, 10th Anniversary BBT (#3) in S7, BBT in 01 and finally S7 BBT 2.0

IG8uXWJ.jpg

Very nice!

If you could only have the TC or the Polaris, which would you choose?

Or, which do you find yourself grabbing more often between the two?

The TC is very nice, but owning the Polaris and a Tusker kind of renders it obselete for me now. The Polaris rides my belt as an EDC more often than not. The Tusker is better for heavy stuff than the TC. Others may look at it differently, but this way I justify the other purchases. LOL

The TC is very nice, but owning the Polaris and a Tusker kind of renders it obselete for me now. The Polaris rides my belt as an EDC more often than not. The Tusker is better for heavy stuff than the TC. Others may look at it differently, but this way I justify the other purchases. LOL

Thanks. Exactly the info I was hoping for.

If I could only have one knife ever it would be my M4 5.5" tusker

That’s a bold statement and says A LOT about how good the Tusker must be.

Polaris and Tusker have officially made the list for me now. Thanks guys.

Scott excels at the choppers, but also the small sub 3" blades, mid range 4" blades. The man knows what you need, the edge and the strength behind the knife.

Back