What's in your pocket...........RIGHT NOW.

ARtsig1

Banned
I know, I know........your probably thinking another "whats your edc" thread.:eek: :confused:
But there is a slight twist to this one. Lets hear what is in your pocket(s) as you type your reply. Not what you usually carry, not what you'll carry when you get home from work, but exactly what you have on you at this particular moment.

'Course I'll go first. I have a large redwood burl Sebenza in my right front pocket, along with a Bose/Case dogleg jack in my left front pocket.

Very simple and easy to do.......so lets hear what is in your pocket RIGHT NOW!

In my pocket right now are the following: Andre DeVilliers Exectac Spearpoint, Joe Pardue Toggle folder, Blackti William Henry Monarch. On my left keychain is a steel Spyderco Jester and a Victorinox Classic; on my right keychain is a Victorinox Cadet. I usually keep a Ladybug II on my left keychain also.:D

Anthony, it's a good thing they're mostly small or you'd need a belt and two sets of suspenders to hold them up ... !

I have nothing in my pockets right now, since I'm still in pajamas. But I do have my ER Nemesis on the desk in front of me, large tanto Sebenza next to it, Maxpedition M2 pouch ready to go with a Victorinox Ranger inside, Victorinox mini-champ for the right front pocket, Mnandi for the left shirt pocket.

New Benchmade 806D2. Gorgeous blade in a clumsy package, compared to my Spyderco Military.

New in my kitchen is the sweet $16.95 Utility Knife from Lee Valley Tools. Best bang-for-buck purchase I've made in quite some time.

Small Sebenza in L/F pocket; PE Chinook II clipped to R/F pocket. The brown truck just dropped off the CII, so after trying it out around the house I'll probably replace it with the BM/Osborne 943 (trying to get comfortable with it today). 806D2 is sitting in front of me as I type, and I take frequent breaks to flip it a few times. I love the Elven lines of the 806.

Today I have in my pants pockets
Fisher space pen
Fossil wallet
magnet money clip
a quarter
and today's rotion of knives
Gerber AR-3.00
Gerber Para-frame II (just got this one and I'm trying it out)
CRKT M16-14Z (the scary thing about this knife is I'm not sure how it got in my pocket this morning:eek: )

Tomorrow the knives may be all different, but everything else is the same.

Right now I have my beloved OLD TIMER 33OT in my left front pocket. Used it this morning to cut up some cheese to make cheese-e eggs for my daughter. I have had this little knife longer than any other knife that I currently own.

William Henry carbon fiber Monarch in pants pocket and my coach card holder/wallet in suit jacket breast pocket. I'm just getting home from a meeting...and quickly changing out of my monkey suit into some comfy clothes for an afternoon of phone calls and emails.

Ahhh, gotta love working from a home office :`)

Patrick, am I correct in assuming that the Lightfoot Max Velocity will keep you company this afternoon?

Actually in my pockets at this moment: AT Barr gents folder with black lip pearl scales (work EDC) in my right front pocket and Jason Jacks Talonite Ulta-mini Raptor in the left front pocket. Cell phone on my belt; Sensa pen in my shirt pocket.

There's also a Spyderco Ladybug II with my car keys (hanging from the strap of my lunch box), an M4 Sebertool with my office keys (in my desk), and a Leatherman Micra in the outside pocket of my lunch box.

Riding in the travel case that I use as a wallet, there's a SwissTech Utilikey on the ring with my house keys, a William Henry CF Lancet, and a Spyderco Forum 2000 PE Military.

Oh, and there's an (emergency) Buck Lite folder sitting in the bottom drawer of my desk.

Pants pockets:
Cellphone
Wharncliff CRKT Mirage "small"
Fischer bullet pen
Thumbdrive
Vic one handed Trailmaster
RJ45 crimp - unused
EZE-LAP diamond sharpener
Wallet with sewing stuff, magnifying glass, sandpaper, bandaids...
Fishing license pouch with tissues
Coat pockets:
Small Vic SAK
Photon2 yellow
Magnesium fire starter
Cheap poncho
Vaseline tube
Space blanket
Superglue
Knit hat
Exam gloves
Bible
Handwarmer
Belt:
Vic Midnight Manager
Photon2 white
Photon2 Yellow
Keyring Pen
Seberknife
Screwzall
BSA Hotspark
Fox40 mini
P38 mil can opener
Fishing swivel hooks
OKAY's Keysafe
Sliver Grippers
Spy Capsule w/ aspirin
Craftsman micro crescent wrench

As I'm typing I've got a Blackwood Ninja around my neck, a Chew Spawn of Cujo D/A in my LF pocket and my Strider SMF in my RF pocket.

Right now, my ever present Victorinox Mini Swiss Champ is in the 5th pocket(where it always is), and I also have one of those little A.G. Russell carbon fiber/ATS34 lockback folders. The little A.G. Russell lockback has probably the smoothest action of any folder I have ever seen. No liners though, so I doubt if I subject it to much abuse. Pure slicer and dicer. Needle pointy too.

LF-Vicotorinox Explorer, RF-S30V Native, Belt BM722 combo edge,
Neck-Camillus/Simonich Mini Talon.

In my pocket as we speak even though I'm in class(university), I have on me:
RF: my new BM 806D2, Victorinox Tinker,
RR: BM 550OD, wallet,
LWB: Motorola T720,
LF: car and house key with alarm remote, mini-carabiner and blue Spydie ladybug, Leatherman Sideclip
and in my jacket pockets are a pocket sized SAS Survival Guide, a Blue LED Tek Torch and about 30 feet of 440 poly rope wrapped up inside a mini duffel bag keychain like thing. I left my New Skin in the car, can't imagine what new sharp little object caused me to carry that around.

right:
CRKT M16-01 CF
change wallet with $0.86
sheffield lambsfoot slipjoint

left:
regular wallet(cards, cash)
Westclox Dax pocket watch

belt:
left:
custom warncliff
leatherman crunch

right: zippo

rear/iwb: inside, hori to right, above belt line: spydie ronin in "normark" rig

neck: spydie ss pe dragonfly in "normark" rig

and I'm playing with a kit knife I got yesterday.

Let's see..

Right front: car key, Space Pen, Buck Cadet, Gerber something

Left front: Digital camera, spare AAA batteries for camera

Jacket: Spyderco Gunting PE, yoyo, cell phone, wallet

Of course, that's not including what I have in my TMB (Tactical Man Bag).

Rob

Back