What's in your pocket...........RIGHT NOW.

A Schrade Uncle Henry muskrat with a gut hook, they call it the Pro Skinner. And a BK24 on my belt.

DPx HEST. I know a lot of people aren't big fans of RYP here, but I think it's a pretty good folder. I like a robust blade that can take a beating and so far it seems to be doing a good job. I'd prefer a fixed blade but I live in LA county and they've banned carrying a fixed blades.

Left pocket: Myerco Dirk Pinkerton HAwk Bill Assisted opening, w/G-10 and Gerber EAB, small CREE Flashlight money/card folder.

Right pocket: SOG Aegis AE-01 and Shrade SCH501

Right & left rear: Kel-Tec P3AT, wallet, bandanna, comb. :cool:

I have a Real Steel E77 in my pocket. please don't make fun of me.
I don't know what that is, but it's gotta be better than nothing, right?!

Btw, WELCOME to the Forum!

As far as I know, Real Steel is a sanrenmu reseller but hey, nothing wrong with that. SRM's and similar companies are pretty good for the money. Looks like its their version of the SRM 9054.
51PhKomvVSL.jpg

As for me, I've got a Ganzo G707, Leatherman Squirt, and a Comtech Stinger in my pockets for some reason.

As far as I know, Real Steel is a sanrenmu reseller but hey, nothing wrong with that. SRM's and similar companies are pretty good for the money. Looks like its their version of the SRM 9054.
51PhKomvVSL.jpg

As for me, I've got a Ganzo G707, Leatherman Squirt, and a Comtech Stinger in my pockets for some reason.

I believe the SRM version does not lock. My Real Steel is a liner lock. It's actually pretty nice
library

Shown with my small Swiss which always rides in my front left pocket and a "camp" knife for a size comparison.

Pk9N0wx.jpg

v0wNvmA.jpg

Stainless steel frame, laminated steel blade, cocobolo slab handles - rides well in my front right pocket.

I am work right now and they don't like me to have a knife. So if I did it would be a paramilitary 2. But I do keep one in my backpack.

Back