What's my CRK One Piece Range knives worth?

SALTY

Gold Member
I have a few CRK One Piece Range knives that I either have used in the past and stopped using - or never used at all and am half thinking of selling them. On the one hand, I don't want to be foolish and give them away out of ignorance of their present value but, OTOH, I am not looking to squeeze every last penny out of the transaction by resorting to an auction, auction site or anything that's auction-like. I like the folk here at BF and prefer to sell them to a BF member.

So, in that vein, what says the collective brain trust here as to the following:

Project 2, NIB with box, papers, birth certificate, etc.

Nkonka, carried in a pack, some light marks on sheath. I have the box and papers somewhere but until I actually locate them, let's value as if I cannot find them. Handle cap contains the tool kit.

Both are 100% absolutely authentic from CRK.

I also have a Mountaineer, Sable, Aviator and (???) gotta keep looking - just don't know exactly which ones I want to get rid of.

Thank you all in advance.

My rule of thumb and seeing what they routinely sell for is double to triple what they last sold for when discontinued. Rare ones are the exception. Paperwork also adds value as well.

I would keep anything that was made in South Africa.

Back