What's Next??? . . . Decipher This Riddle And Win Huge!!!!!!

"Bill" has a pair of tooth picks in it: the two letter l's

Simplify = remove one of the l's

Leaves "BIL" which is an acronym.

B = Busse?
I = ?
L = ?

I just spent the last half hour drinking Lagavulin while staring at the riddle hoping it would come to me but it didn’t. I’m sure whatever it ends up being it will be an awesome blade. Goodnight.

There are two toothpicks in the knife world = Arkansas and Texas

Quote is from Bill = assuming that is Clinton = Arkansas.

You need to simplify = since the Arkansas toothpick is supposed to be big, simplify it would make it smaller.

Now is it a smaller dagger or a smaller Bowie? Or a previous version with a smaller handle?

Nano handles are the new hotness now. We also know Bill Clinton liked cigars and cigars produce ash. He was president and you can't get any bigger than that in popularity so he'd be a HOG for sure.

So lets say it's a HOG Nano Fusion Ash 2.5 because let's admit, a thicker ASH 2 with an extra half inch blade with NF handle is my ultimate user knife.

Seriously though this new model gets $300 credit so it's gonna be about a $500+ blade so it's probably going to be a NF BT11.

Not sure if anyone came up with this one yet, but Bill says you need to simplify. Simple=basic.

There are 9 words in the sentence "what did he say to the pair of toothpicks?"

Busse Basic 9

"Brevity is the soul of wit" - Bill Shakespeare
Or old Bill of Ockham's principle, basically simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones. Occam's razor?
Something to do with souls and razors and bacon.

Maybe Basic FMV20 or a FMV20 since an Arkansas toothpick is between 12-20"?

There's also the Smatchet which is a dagger and fairly simple. Just not sure if Jerry would call it the Busse Smatchet

Maybe Basic FMV20 or a FMV20 since an Arkansas toothpick is between 12-20"?

There's also the Smatchet which is a dagger and fairly simple. Just not sure if Jerry would call it the Busse Smatchet

That's pretty much what I suggested earlier.
But, I based it upon 6 to simplify? Heck, anything is possible with this riddle lol.
8+6=14+6=20

Last edited:
“Simplify the two”

Texas and Arkansas Toothpick simplified: is a fixed, sleek, pointy, light, slashing type of Bowie Knife. I feel this also plays into Bowie’s knives - the Bowie & Toothpick - which seem to be the inspiration of the Texas Toothpick.

It’s a hybrid of the two, however, with an optional sharpened large top swedge.

Gemini Toothpick ‘GTP’
Porkpick

Ok, maybe a simplified toothpick has only one edge; maybe a single edge FMV 8 & 14... or to “simplify” them further, FMV 4 & 7???? Basic or CG. Seems like a stretch, but I can see a military order for something like this with spill over potential for us.

I’m grasping at straws here, and I’m out of whisky...

Bill said to simplify it. And since Bill is obviously Bill Gates, simplifying the two toothpicks (which look like two ones) would give you 10, because 2 in binary is 10, and Bill's all about the binary.

And what could be more killer cool in a new model than the 10-inch Bladed JackHammer that so many have been clamoring for for so long?

Q.E.D.

"Brevity is the soul of wit" - Bill Shakespeare
Or old Bill of Ockham's principle, basically simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones. Occam's razor?
Something to do with souls and razors and bacon.
Gotta love the razor .i use it daily

Back