What's Next??? . . . . Sneak Peek!!! . . . Solve The Riddle!!!

Wilhelm II was the Emperor of Germany. It is debated whether he or his generals pushed Germany into creating World War I. Sergeant Schultz was a veteran of WWI.

The trench knife characterized trench warfare in WWI. Busse Trench Knife?

Kaiser Wilhelm II, blamed for starting World War 1... trench warfare... Argonne Assault?

Maybe it's a 9" bladed Jackhammer!

I thought Busse Smatchet immediately when I saw the handle.

Maybe it's the battle grade MOAB

Jawohl! Hmmm . . . Where have I heard that before? When I was a kid!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

You heard that on Hogan’s Heroes when you were a kid. Colonel WILhelm Klink was a German Officer character on Hogan’s Heroes TV SHOW

The following is a list of characters from Hogan's Heroes, an Americansitcom television series which starred Bob Crane, Werner Klemperer and John Banner, and featured Robert Clary, Richard Dawson, Ivan Dixon, and Larry Hovis. It ran for six seasons on CBSfrom September 17, 1965, to April 4, 1971.

Colonel Klink

Werner Klemperer as Col. Klink
Colonel Wilhelm Klink (portrayed by Werner Klemperer) – KommandantOberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Klink is an old-line Luftwaffe officer of aristocratic (Junker) Prussian descent. He is shown to be inept, a bit dimwitted, cowardly, arrogantly confident, vain, childish, and often clueless and rather gullible. He is a veteran aviator of the First World Warand can be seen wearing an Iron CrossFirst Class, along with the 1939 clasp for a second award (spange), Ground Assault Badge of the Luftwaffe, and the Pilot's Badge. The former implies that he also earned both an Iron Cross Second Class as well as the Honor Cross for service in World War I.

After failing his entrance exams for law or medical school,[2] he received an appointment to a military academy and graduated 95th in his class. Stuck at the rank of colonel for twenty years with an efficiency rating a few points above "miserable", he is the only member of his class still in uniform who has not become a general. Klink always wears a monocle on his left eye, usually carries a riding crop, and walks with a stoop. Klink is for the most part portrayed as a vain, muddling, and incompetent career officer rather than as an evil German or ardent Nazi. Klink is easily manipulated by Hogan through a combination of flattery, chicanery, and playing on Klink's fear of being sent to the Russian Front or being arrested by the Gestapo.

Klemperer reprised his role as Colonel Klink outside of the series twice: once on the 1960s Batman series in a cameo role and in a 1993 episode of The Simpsons.“

——————————————————-

You blame Wilhelm (German) KLINK ( Private Klink here at BF) for the Klink Hammer (10” Jackhammer) because it was his sole efforts which kept the flame burning for this blade in his Death Chat thread.

Last edited:
You heard that on Hogan’s Heroes when you were a kid. Colonel WILhelm Klink was a German Officer character on Hogan’s Heroes TV SHOW

Colonel Wilhelm Klink
(portrayed by Werner Klemperer)

You blame Wilhelm (German) KLINK ( Private Klink here at BF) for the Klink Hammer (10” Jackhammer) because it was his sole efforts which kept the flame burning for this blade in his Death Chat thread.

Baboooom! We have a WINNER!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

Congrats HOG!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Send an email to amy@bussecombat.com :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:cool::cool::cool:

Jerry:D:D:D:D

Hoooolllllyyy Mooooollllyyyy.....Congrats Maggot Brain!!!!:cool:

Wait Till Tom wakes Up to This....Congrats Private Klink:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back