What's Next??? . . . Solve The Riddle And Win $300.00!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

You can win a $300.00 non-transferable shop credit by being the first to correctly guess the name of the new model coming from Busse Combat.

Somewhere in the following quote lies the answer to what's coming next. :eek::eek::eek::cool:
bfcthumbsup.png

"Oh Benita, you and your friends have failed miserably on your sweetest birthday of all!".... Anonymous

*** New CLUES posted on #95 and #103!!!

Be the first to post the correct answer along with how you solved it and you will score a $300.00 non-transferable shop credit good toward your purchase of this exciting new model.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

This contest will run for approx. 1-2 days or until someone guesses the correct answer.

Hurry, before John sees this and ruins it for everyone!:eek:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Quinceañera is what I'm gonna bet. Seeing how the riddle is about a girl named Benita and it's her sweetest birthday.
Quinceañeras are sweet 16s

Oh poor Benita.

I'm guessing it's a new Busse Sacred Heart, an evolution of the famed and legendary Steel Heart series.

Edited to add: explanation of my rationale in a longer post below.

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot is it Blessed?
As that is what Benita translates to.

You can win a $300.00 non-transferable shop credit by being the first to correctly guess the name of the new model coming from Busse Combat.

Somewhere in the following quote lies the answer to what's coming next. :eek::eek::eek::cool:
bfcthumbsup.png

"Oh Benita, you and your friends have failed miserably on your sweetest birthday of all!".... Anonymous

Be the first to post the correct answer along with how you solved it and you will score a $300.00 non-transferable shop credit good toward your purchase of this exciting new model.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

This contest will run for approx. 1-2 days or until someone guesses the correct answer.

Hurry, before John sees this and ruins it for everyone!:eek:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D
THE FORSAKEN. It is a Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Reference. The 16th (Sweetest) episode.

the blessed heart 15.
Benita is a name and means blessed and a girl of epic proportions. sweetest birthday is
Quinceañera with happens at 15.

Benita from the urban dictionary...
Benita
An awesome girl of epic proportions. Every guy would be lucky to have one of these as a girlfriend as she's extremely friendly, loves making new friends and puts others before herself. She has amazing potential and just needs to unlock it through doing what she loves. She is adorable, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, hawt and sexy at the same time. Once you grab hold of one of these it is wise to not let go as it is extremely hard to get her back unless she deems you worthy. Literally amazing person.

Failed miserably......Didnt make the first run so I'm thinking this could be a Forsaken.

Sweetest birthday.....sweet 16

So I'm thinking we are looking at a 16" Forsaken Mother Of All Battle Mistresses

Sweetest birthday for a Latina is typically the quinceanera when she turns 15. So in the Busse world Quince anos back we had the AK-47, Pork Belly Skinner, Skeleton Key and SJTac. I hope it is a 15 year anniversary edition of any one of those blade designs, but especially the QuincAKera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back