What's Next??? . . . Solve The Riddle And Win $300.00!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Feb 23, 1978, Benita Gay Chamberlain ("Oh Benita"), who was going through a divorce with John, gave birth ("birthday") to a baby (Michelle) at Sacred Heart Hospital, and was supposed to pick her up after cleared for discharge, but never returned to pick up the baby ("Failed miserably"), and she was never seen again. She was last seen leaving the hospital with her husband John at 10 am that morning.... To return for the baby at 1:30pm for discharge. Her possible remains (a thigh in a green trash bag) were later found in a dumpster, but was never connected to her disappearance.

This mystery was never solved. So if John saw this, he'd ruin it for everyone.

My guesses:
1) Busse Sacred Heart, named after the hospital her baby was born in, and as I said, an evolution from the Steel Heart series.
2) Busse Broken Heart, for Benita's mother and her friends. The only thing that can be broken here is the name. My heart breaks for victims who never get justice.
3) Busse Steel Heart 3, Michelle, the baby who was never picked up, was Benita's third child.
4) Busse Cold Justice, a 4.2" long INFI for the 4.2 decade long cold case. Signifying Justice for all cold case victims and their surviving grieving family and friends with no answers.

Another entry/guess:

Busse Divine Mistress.

Benita's baby girl's name is Michelle, which bares the meaning of "gift from God" in multiple languages.

15" for the same reason everyone else already noted.

AR-15 - why, because we have been asking for it for a LONG time (it seems like 15 years)! ;):D

"you and your friends have failed miserably" - early AR-15s (actually M-16s) were known for jamming.

Last edited:
You know what has a 15 inch blade? A Moab. I’m not sure what that has to do with Benita and John though, but if it’s thin, I’m in.

On Feb 23, 1978, Benita Gay Chamberlain ("Oh Benita"), who was going through a divorce with John, gave birth ("birthday") to a baby (Michelle) at Sacred Heart Hospital, and was supposed to pick her up after cleared for discharge, but never returned to pick up the baby ("Failed miserably"), and she was never seen again. She was last seen leaving the hospital with her husband John at 10 am that morning.... To return for the baby at 1:30pm for discharge. Her possible remains (a thigh in a green trash bag) were later found in a dumpster, but was never connected to her disappearance.

This mystery was never solved. So if John saw this, he'd ruin it for everyone.

My guesses:
1) Busse Sacred Heart, named after the hospital her baby was born in, and as I said, an evolution from the Steel Heart series.
2) Busse Broken Heart, for Benita's mother and her friends. The only thing that can be broken here is the name. My heart breaks for victims who never get justice.

well hell... I was going to take a shot at this, but I’m late, too many good guesses. But damnation.... this should be the answer. Just because it’s a DAMN good answer.

Maybe we're getting the BG MOAB we have been asking for!
Benita Grade Mother Of Abandoned Baby!

The kids video above is Australian, much like the gent who started the BG Moab thread (RobStanley)

ITS ALL MAKING (non)SENSE NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back