What's the best looking fixed blade in your opinion?

5837c9322437cdb2bc5dedb74c46cdf9.jpg

bfb59e2aa44fe5d148022a38c55a1b2a.jpg

I snagged these pics off bladeforums a while back when it was up for sale, I hope the owner of the pictures doesn't mind. I'm not really into fixed blades but if I was I'd get something like this. Sorry I don't remember the maker.

I've been drooling over those Trinity drop points for a year now. Shame his books are closed.

I think it's the Buck #119BR for me. It takes the standard Buck #119 to a much higher level.

Also, the Cherokee Rose, designed by the late Yvsa. Kind of an "in your face, you can't ignore me" design, but the HI Kami's sure know how to make these things beautiful and well balanced.

Other than that, Randall Made knives, pretty much anything they do with stag handles. In my humble opinion, no one makes a nicer looking stag handle that Randall's cutlers.

~Chris

A well worn 1219C2 pattern knife dangling on a belt in a well worn sheath. Ruggedly handsome!

IMG_20160308_171234_zpszipjdtwh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] 124. I love the 120, 119, etc

Dude, you can't post gorgeous chit I like that and not give details! That goes for all y'all! DETAILS! Maker, model,etc., so the rest of us can partake.

Walter Brend #2 grind... this is a Walter Brend - Bobby Branton midtech, hand ground and satin finished by Walter but handle by Bobby. Blade is 1/4" D2.

One day... I could see myself trying to rationalize that purchase.

Nope.. never happen in my lifetime. Things like that are stupid imo... i mean really why are you gonna pay for something like that and be so scared to use it that you never use it?

Sheesh, $3k.. it better be a real freaking light saber; then i could cut everything with it! :p

Back