What's the best looking fixed blade in your opinion?

Brilliant thread. Loved looking through this one :)

My choice would be that Sibert Neutrino on page 1 - Man that's simple and clean. Love it.

In terms of beauty I prefer a traditional Japanese Nihon To.

They will always be my favourite.

e83f0181c16e9bacd6b5afc61343b4355687f87c.jpg

Rockstead Ritsu, just $1,800 and change.

Either the Trc k1 or K1s. Honorable mentions, barkriver bravo1, lionsteel m4 , survive sk4, Fallkniven nl5, fiddleback bushcrafter sr.

Man the trc k1 nsn, wich isn't available anymore.
The look, the size, the steel used for this knive look perfect...

are so many I think of I could post ... and I think several as beautiful equal to this but all in different ways ... so for me and what I own currently ... it would be one from @Carl Colson ... this beauty he made me recently ...

2018-03-12 15.11.45.jpg

or this CPK EDC2 with a set of custom Koa wood scales by @TRfromMT ... and sheath from @grogimus ...

EDC2 Koa Grog's Sheath.jpg

I've always been partial to Ron Gaston's blades.
TUYkCFk.jpg

but I like this Bob Loveless pattern too. (Knife by TK Steingass)
HoEGisi.jpg

Always liked this one made by Dan Maragni a few years ago, belongs to my wife's uncle, took Dan several years to get it just right, many test blades made during that time frame;

IMG_3401 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

IMG_3405-2 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

IMG_3410 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

fittings and saya were made by David Schleuter
G2

My favorite fixed blade has always, and will always, be the Puma White Hunter with stag handles. My father has one that's older than me, and I remember it from when I was a kid and I've always wanted it.
GetImage.ashx

He got me one with the wood handles, which I love and it filled the void. It means more to me how he got it for me, and who's it was, but that's another story.
wood-handle-6399-puma-white-hunter-sheath_1_40564bf3616ec2a10d3fd16294546047.jpg
\

*not my pics, but you get the idea.

My favorite fixed blade has always, and will always, be the Puma White Hunter with stag handles. My father has one that's older than me, and I remember it from when I was a kid and I've always wanted it.
GetImage.ashx

He got me one with the wood handles, which I love and it filled the void. It means more to me how he got it for me, and who's it was, but that's another story.
wood-handle-6399-puma-white-hunter-sheath_1_40564bf3616ec2a10d3fd16294546047.jpg
\

*not my pics, but you get the idea.

My father had one of those Puma white hunters with the wood scales. When I left for university he let me pick any knife I wanted from his collection and that’s the one I took.

It’s beautiful, but I can’t bring myself to use it. I will beat the crap out of knives many times its value, but I baby that one.

Personally I love the Cold Steel Recon Scout and Trailmaster in San Mai steel with my custom g10 handles. They are the Tool knife IMO.

Last edited:
Back