What's the deal with no Verizon.com e-mail addresses?

I changed ISPs and my Earthlink account expires at the end of the month. Other forums I subscribe to use vbulletin and I've already successfully changed my user info with them and have received notifications about replies to my posts, etc. through my verizon.net account with no problem.

It is unlikely I would apply for a separate e-mail account just to read one forum. It's hard to believe this is the only vbulletin-powered forum I subscribe to that can't function with Verizon.....

Stay sharp,
desmobob

You got it backwards. For whatever perverted reason, it is Verizon that refuses to recognize Bladeforums.

Fortunately for me, I'd been using gmail anyway before I signed up with Verizon.

You got it backwards. For whatever perverted reason, it is Verizon that refuses to recognize Bladeforums.

Fortunately for me, I'd been using gmail anyway before I signed up with Verizon.

That's weird... and I'm guessing that folks here have brought this to the attention of Verizon? Will it help if I contact them and complain?

Stay sharp,
desmobob

It couldn't hurt. They might even give you an answer we could use to reverse the policy. It may have been reversed and we wouldn't know it.

I am never going to know unless Verizon decides to announce it.
The only one at Bladeforums who can deal with them is Spark.

Back