What's the deal with the Umfaan?

Ok, here's my offer:

Chris and Anne, put the Umfaan back into production and drinks are on me the next time you come to Italy, plus all the pizza you can eat. ;)

THAT is blasphemy!!Be gone with you for suggesting THAT!! (j/k) There IS only 1, and it's name is UMFAAN!! Raoul: I am glad that I make you :O).

Well, I can't take it any longer. Chris and Anne, put me on the waiting list for two Umfaan and that will be a start to ease the agony.

I want an Umfaan! Please make them again!! I am on my knees typing on my laptop!! Puuullllllleeeeez!!!

umfaan!!umfaan!!umfaan!umfaan!umfaan!umfaan!umfaan! Rise Little Umfaan, Rise!!

Are ya trying to make me cry??? j/k. PiterM: If you ever need to find a new home for your Umfaan, I would be happy to help you out!

Dear,

I was thinking about it and I find out :
PLEASE, BRING THE UMFAAN BACK.
Treat it as an order for a snakeskin damascus plain handle One.

Adam

I'm loving my new regular small Sebenza.....and I'm needing an Umfaan VERY badly....

then I can pass on my Fallkniven U2 to my 15yr old son, and TWO MORE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WILL BE HAPPY!

(please bring back the Umfaan!)

Ya' know guys it has to be a dollars and sense thing. If there was a high demand when they were here I really don't think they would have dropped production. Ok so if 20 guys here want them So what. I like my two and won't part with them but did get them while available. Alot of the guys here wanting them were here when they were available- why did ya not get one then? I imagine the mnandi had further reduced the demand back then and does a nice job filling out the gentlemans knife role for CRK. Begging and lip service does not feed the CRK team does it? They are really busy with projects with a higher demand, what is so hard to understand. I really do believe that for the 10-20 guys here whining that the secondary market would fill that demand. Give em a break huh?

Ok going back here I see 10 guys wanting it back in production- out of that how many are gonna buy .. I would imagine there are ten available used somewhere or at dealers sites... They will come back eventually...

tallpaul said:
I would imagine there are ten available used somewhere or at dealers sites...
Nope, the only one I saw after spending a fair amount of time on Google is one from Europe and they're asking $700 for it. When they are sold on dealers websites they disappear quickly.

Back