What's the deal with the Umfaan?

Hey idahoskunk,
are those for sale or are you just showing us how much and hard you suck??
If for sale,drop me an E-mail!
If not,you suck!!!(but nice picture!!!)

Thanks,
Raoul...

thanks:thumbup: glad i snagged them while they were around, it's no fun unless you can share now and again:D

REGARDLESS of what is said here, I feel no remorse in keeping this thread alive. If the Reeves do not like it, then they can always lock it, and I will respect that wish by no longer posting about the Umfaan,
UNTIL THEN:
BRING IT BACK, PLEASE!

If CRK has the capacity, and if it fits in with other production (time, material, processes), then this would be a wonderful product to reintroduce.

The knife world continues to expand into the white collar work environment, and the Umfaan would compliment the Mnandi in that world. And there's lots of artistic variety available in the Umfaan...

And I would buy one (at least), too...

I think I might put in my 2 cents. I saw two at a gun show a couple of years ago...still kick myself for not purchasing... I'd order one today if I could.

Magic Umfaan thread, FLY to the top and encourage the fine folks at Chris Reeve Knife to produce the Umfaan.
I command you......

I'll add to the long list. I have a couple of Damascus Sebenz'as and a Lg standard, and would LOVE to add a baby brother Umfaan to the collection. I'd have to buy at least one and probably more knowing me.

Hehehehehe!!!!! My faith in Umfaanaddicts is once again restored.
(And here I though y'all were going to let this thread die!)
THANKS, FRIENDS!

I'm ready to buy now... if one shows up on e-bay it could get expensive. needless to say I'd rather have a new one! CRK Please.

Just to be a pain...
umfaan03.jpg

umfaan02.jpg

Where's my Tylenol :eek: :eek: I've kicked myself alot for not picking up the third member of a Sebenza Trio. I must stop gawking at the upper left corner:D

Chris D.

Since we're showing off our umfaans... Here's my spear through grass umfaan and small sebenza. :)

speargrass.jpg

JoHnYKwSt

I like that and had never seen nor thought of having that done to a sebenza! Nice !

Back