What's the most outrageous, politically incorrect blade you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one:

bOBbwQ1.jpg

Last edited:
History is what it is. It should be recognized if only so that we do not repeat the same mistakes. Most of these things are as fake as those “Original Bowie” knives. But, even in repulsion there is value if you can recall why we are repulse.
A man who collected and saved boxes full of stuff from places such as Auschwitz and Dachau was once asked "Why do you keep such things?" to which he answered "Because somebody has to".....

I also have a knife elaborately marked with KKKK propaganda and which I am convinced is an absolute fake. I bought it because it happens to look quite a bit like a Musso bowie (similar also to Dolph Lundgren’s knife in the first Expendables movie), which raises an interesting question: how does a knife which was allegedly faked during the 60s or 70s come to resemble a knife which was unknown until the 1980s? One of these days I hope to find out who made these things. I have seen several copies for sale, so I know that it’s a manufactured piece, and perhaps someone will eventually sort this one out.

n2s
I think the knife I have is genuine. The markings and construction seem correct for knives made by this company in the period directly after WW1. Its from a time when that organization had a brief popular resurgence after the release of Birth of a Nation and was being promoted as a Fraternal organization. I think this knife may have been a promotional item from that time.

The object of the thread is politically incorrect knives. That fits the bill. If you don't want to see politically incorrect stuff don't look at it.......
Really! I aware of what the thread title is, & I’m also aware of of the intent of it! Blades that scare the PC crowd. Not symbols on handles that broadcast hate to people of color & those of different religions. My original comment stands & has been verified because you are so proud of your KKK handled knife. :rolleyes:

Really! I aware of what the thread title is, & I’m also aware of of the intent of it! Blades that scare the PC crowd. Not symbols on handles that broadcast hate to people of color & those of different religions. My original comment stands & has been verified because you are so proud of your KKK handled knife. :rolleyes:
wrFN7fg.jpg

So.what do you think of a scimitar, a gladius, German WWII bayonet???

Let the museums and universities collect and archive the modern and still active symbols of hate. Joe blow doing so is just a guy having a bunch of hate symbols....

I think our European friend, the OP, did not intend for this thread to be political in the sense we commonly use the term here in the USA, as that is against the rules in this section of the forum. Do put your nazi hate crap away folks.

Rather, I think the intent was to see the least socially acceptable knife based on the shape or size, not what is written or drawn on it (BB's knife excluded).

Oh, and I think the op said the one you own. You know what they say about things without pictures....

Benchmade 860 bedlam
KxrFm34.jpg

VyQ4ZXZ.jpg

sVqDXwt.jpg

NhByC6W.jpg

Let the museums and universities collect and archive the modern and still active symbols of hate. Joe blow doing so is just a guy having a bunch of hate symbols....

It's typically a good idea to avoid having things in your home that can make you look really bad in a court room or on a cable news network.

Those BK15 scales are the cats pajamas :thumbsup::cool:.

I suppose my most outrageous would be between the Civilian or BM 51

If you want to see something that is outrageously politically incorrect, I've got a 100 year old coke bottle trapper marked Curtain and Clark Cutlery that I happened on quite a number of years ago. Its a very pretty knife with beautiful jigged brown bone handles. On the side, incorporated into the jigging pattern, is a picture of a man wearing a robe and the letters KKK.....
DAulhXj.gif

Let's not get PC all tangled up with evil eh? And yes, you know it when you see it.

I'm pretty freakin' non-PC but the very notion of a KKK knife makes my skin crawl. I'd burn the thing.

A scimitar is nothing more than a knife/Sword pattern, From the ME, used today as a breaker for large half’s of beef etc. a Gladius goes back to prior Roman times as a Soldiers Sword weapon & Bayonets have been around since the invention of the Musket, after your shot! You had a pole arm with a buttstock to bludgeon & stab your Opponent with on the field of battle
.. Anything else?

Last edited:
Let's not get PC all tangled up with evil eh? And yes, you know it when you see it.

I'm pretty freakin' non-PC but the very notion of a KKK knife makes my skin crawl. I'd burn the thing.

What about the British millitary sabre, is that the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back