What's The Point?. . . . . Wanna see?? . . . Forsaken Mistress Spy Pic!!!!. . .

Dadgummit! I did not realize there were all these double secret "reveals" going on...

can someone email pics to wcbigler@gmail.com or PM me, please? I can't keep up with all this...I swore off this thread until the actual full-blown reveal because, well just because...

Then I saw all the new pages and figured something was up...

Well - more of the same, it seems like although I would love to see the pics if anyone would be so kind.

Much appreciated in advance.

C

Could someone pm the pic. Thanks

Missed it unfortunately. Was it a pic of the whole knife this time?

Dadgummit! I did not realize there were all these double secret "reveals" going on...

can someone email pics to wcbigler@gmail.com or PM me, please? I can't keep up with all this...I swore off this thread until the actual full-blown reveal because, well just because...

Then I saw all the new pages and figured something was up...

Well - more of the same, it seems like although I would love to see the pics if anyone would be so kind.

Much appreciated in advance.

C

Anyone able to send me a pic? I just missed it. Dang it!

Would appreciate it if someone can send me a pic of the whole knife (if there is one). Thanks!!!!

Done e^5! :D

Note to “Registered Users”,

My apologies, but someone else is going to have to email you pictures. I’ve been on a business trip for 2 weeks now, and as such, I’m close to running out of high speed data. Therefore, I am not going to use it to send photos, sorry. As always, membership here at BF has its perks. ;)

I hope I dont get in trouble for posting this, but it looked A LOT like this knife, and Im taking it down in 30 seconds:

Ok one more minute but then its gone, if anyone sees Jerry posting anywhere shoot me a headsup!

s7s3pG7.jpg

Ok guys can some one pm me a pic too...I was trying to be patient so I didn't have to bug anyone , I figured it would be up permanent in a new thread by now but I can't wait any more o_O

Some serious bacon coming with this release !!!!!
I’m hoping for comp finish and combat grade :) that way I can go load up the frying pan with slabs of bacon !!!!!!!!!!!

Forest green with orange black g10 :)

Some serious bacon coming with this release !!!!!
I’m hoping for comp finish and combat grade :) that way I can go load up the frying pan with slabs of bacon !!!!!!!!!!!

Forest green with orange black g10 :)

Jerry mentioned Combat Grade earlier, so sounds like that will be one of the options. ;) :thumbsup:

Enough of the games. I want to see it. I want images, specs, handle options, release date, options options options and I want it now. My birthday is coming up and my wife wants an answer. Show meeeeeee the infiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wholly Crap Bossman!!!

I hope you make enough to allow for 90 seconds worth of time after the go time!

I am working with LTE time delays and can't move quick enough!!!

History has repeated itself and I missed Jerry’s picture again . Could someone please send me one? Thanks in advance!

Back