What's The Point?. . . . . Wanna see?? . . . Forsaken Mistress Spy Pic!!!!. . .

Lol! Bonus showing!!! :D

It shows up on my phone after I save it. Says it was taken at 8:16am on October 14, 2014. The other images you’ve posted say yesterday. No clue... :confused:

(Maybe my phone needs to drink more? :p :D)

Reactions: HST

It shows up on my phone after I save it. Says it was taken at 8:16am on October 14, 2014. The other images you’ve posted say yesterday. No clue... :confused:

Bonus Showing?. . . Wait a minute!!!. . . . :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:

Clever my friend. . . very clever!!!

Jerry

Reactions: HST

We did use an older camera to take that pic yesterday. . . . I wonder if there's a date stamp in that camera?. . . Not that I would know how to change it, but that could be it I suppose.:confused:o_O

I'm like a high tech genius!!!!. . . Only COMPLETELY different!:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused:o_Oo_O

Let's drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Jerry never openly stated all the Nuclear Options only they would be there...So the "LB" treatment which will not be visible and the Fuller which will be visible are two I have seen and must be coming out of the Custom Shop?

Oh. So that means you can order it without the fuller?

The metadata on the CG pic says it was taken with a Sony ILCE-3000 on 10/14/2014. The competition version just lists the origin as Photoshop with no camera details.

I'm guessing no one's bothered to set the correct date on the camera, and the ones processed with Photoshop just show the date the image was processed on the computer.

ETA: But the Nuclear versions were taken on a Canon EOS Rebel on 2/3/2012 (handle) and 2/6/2018 (full knife) and then run through Photoshop.

Amazing how much hidden information gets included with stuff you put on the Interwebz.

Last edited:
The metadata on the CG pic says it was taken with a Sony ILCE-3000 on 10/14/2014. The competition version just lists the origin as Photoshop with no camera details.

I'm guessing no one's bothered to set the correct date on the camera, and the ones processed with Photoshop just show the date the image was processed on the computer.

Other than the word "metadata" that makes sense. . . LOL

Thanks,

Jerry

OK... missed it again. Need a pic PLEASE. BIG THANKS to all you guys forwarding these pics.

Oh. So that means you can order it without the fuller?
The "Fuller" will be on the "NUCLEAR" model ONLY:cool:....My understanding is that there will be "Limited" number of Nuclear models available to those Quick enough to order them:eek::cool::thumbsup:...CG grade will be without the fuller:(

Back