What's up around here (update)

This doesn't sound, in any way, like it will be a pre-order. "Limited" isn't the keyword here, it's "few".
Yup, looks like the Ninja Keyboarders will get them, Oh well at least i got one:(

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info Nathan ... it's great that you share what's going on and what's upcoming ... I'm looking forward to the FK2 and the DEK whenever it gets finished and ready to produce.

As much as I love my HDFK after getting one I may step into the Choppers ... like a LC sometime.

If I'm not able to place a pre-order, how will I give Nathan money for my UF knives? It only makes sense that there is a pre-order, because who doesn't like money?
nTlZPq4.jpg

Just trying to point out the probable, but would certainly hope for the possible, as with all the rest of the CPKers here
Since Bob is the designated "Godfather" of this forum, I am certain he is correct:eek: Seems likely there will not be many :mad: A limited run of a few Utility Fighters will be going onto a machine in a few weeks.
Too bad, Guess I will wait for the next run

Last edited:
Oh well, at least it doesn’t cost anything to dream of a UF preorder (with a double edge option). :D

Back