Whats Up with USPS?????

i had a very interesting call last thursday morning with our USPS local office.....it lead to several things.....
1. Our number was blocked shortly after i hung up..Allen was unable to call them back for awhile anyways
2. our delivery guy was already telling us this afternoon that he is going to be off on wednesday, but he had left 2 notes for the person filling in

Such an unnecessary waste of time for you guys because of their incompetence.
Phillip, what I have found is that if you have a business credit account with USPS ( In my case Auspost ) you have access to an account manager rather than the call centre which results in faster action.
I try not to bother the account manager all the time but will certainly email or call her in cases such as Tony's. Usually I can see the tracking updated within hours with a nice polite email reply from our account manager.

Such an unnecessary waste of time for you guys because of their incompetence.
Phillip, what I have found is that if you have a business credit account with USPS ( In my case Auspost ) you have access to an account manager rather than the call centre which results in faster action.
I try not to bother the account manager all the time but will certainly email or call her in cases such as Tony's. Usually I can see the tracking updated within hours with a nice polite email reply from our account manager.

i got an awesome reply:D.....when i told the "supervisor" that "what she needed to do......was to make sure someone comes to pick up our packages every wednesday"

Abe,

You have nothing to apologize for. Seriously, you've been great, and your persistence in tracking things down has been above and beyond. I can't wait to shark another of your blades...

The good news is the postman just delivered the Handyman. He just left here - roughly 7pm my time. A very late delivery!

And, of course, it is beautiful. My 17 year old just claimed "Oh...I need a new knife, and this one is perfect!"

Dammit Abe. Just got it...and lost it! Seriously, it's a beauty, and he won't be getting it.

Tony

Tony, I'm very sorry that it has taken so long to get to you :thumbdn:
I just called up Auspost and they said that the package has been handed over to USPS for delivery and to contact them. Hopefully it gets there today,if not please let me know and I will call USPS.

Thanks Tony, that's a big relief. I have been worried. I'm glad you & your son like it [emoji3]
One thing I do have to say about our respective postal services that not once have I lost a parcel & trust me I send and receive many [emoji15]

Back