What's your at work knife and your occupation?

Own a custom car shop, deal with many accessories for cars... Always a use for my knives and tools.
Usually have my Benchmade grip in many varieties, but also rotate about 20 other knives. Charge ti in my other pocket.

I am an Animal Control Officer for a police department and I use a Spyderco Military s90v cf/ti.

I have no blade restrictons length or auto and through some experimenting have found the longer blade combined with the great "sliciness" of the military, and ease of one handed opening/closing, use with gloves and general comfort make it one fantastic knife for many, many varities of duties ranging from opening bags of dog food to euthanizing a deer when a gun can not be used.

7yr revived thread, nice!
I work for a natural gas company. Working/repairing/installing mains, service lines, meters, etc... I also turn on/off services, respond to emergencies, etc..

I tend to dedicate one knife/mutlitool at a time. Its been this for almost a year now.
And i was using a couple different pm2s almost another year prior. 0120181154-1-3.jpg

Project Manager/Estimator for a concrete and concrete cutting company.
I carry a Shiro Neon in S90V and a Bradford Guardian 3 in a horizontal sheath.

Manager, Digitization Centre in a museum (photographic studio for the uninitiated). Leatherman Charge AL, I use the pliers and screwdrivers far more than the blade.

My all ti mk4 dauntless is my at work knife. I’m a night supervisor at local grocery store. Love this knife for any task I have. This knife is my go to and it always gets the job done.

Attachments

• 548A4151-60C9-4092-BFEA-AF62EB5A0F23.jpeg
    548A4151-60C9-4092-BFEA-AF62EB5A0F23.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 3E19D6E9-2323-413F-B342-E13037C9C0A6.jpeg
    3E19D6E9-2323-413F-B342-E13037C9C0A6.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 17
  • E8A4DA8B-465F-4EDF-BA1E-E9800EB5F72B.jpeg
    E8A4DA8B-465F-4EDF-BA1E-E9800EB5F72B.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 15
my current EDC is a Kizer Vanguard Velox 2

im a manager at a small engineering firm. most of the guys carry a knife - most are smaller or traditional folders

Retired Self-employed House Painter.. Carry what I want!! ;) John

Knife maker and leather craftsman/cattle rancher.

I EDC one of my own that was a prototype and also a misfit. In the shop.

QfIJVil.jpg

On the ranch. Standing by to brand one as soon its done being castrated. I carry my knife in a horizontal cross draw sheath.

IdRRmKx.jpg

Fixing fence. I really do have more than one shirt.

uar5k09.jpg

I work at a car dealership in the parts department during the day and in a furniture store warehouse at night and on Saturdays. And yes....it's absolutely as much fun as it sounds. I always have some version of a Buck 110 on my belt and a slipjoint in my pocket. Most often I've been carrying a GEC lately (sorry to all my Case knives) and they get rotated with a Buck 501. I've also had either a ZT 0566 or a Benchmade North Fork with me too....having a OHO really helps at the second job...

I'm an operator at a bio-science company that makes cultures and enzymes along with natural colorings for the food and beverage industry.

I carry a Tobin Smith custom.

Retired Optical QA Technician in the aero-space industry...

I've got over 150 custom folders, 19 were made by Tobin Smith. Got this Tobin about a year ago and it's been in my pocket almost every day. "Boomerang" Damasteel, shredded carbon fiber... perfect size for me (3" blade, 4" closed) and it's soooo cool.

GtYVjZY.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a cook and this is my daily user.
A lightly modified Mundial wide 10in cooks knife. Putting the K tip on it made a BIG difference. Always in my pocket is the Kershaw and or the GEC.
20171222_184105.jpg 20180101_121643.jpg
WARNING..That is the worst rum I have ever tasted. Happily it was a present and not bought.

Back