What's your at work knife and your occupation?

Maybe. You could easily get a warning from one of the self appointed nannies/mod wannabes.

Be careful...

They will give you an imaginary ding.

Robert
What the hell are you talking about? If you think Smegma is an appropriate topic for general knife discussion then you sir, should be on a urology forum.

Library Assistant

41127396905_2c4579bbc9_o.jpg

Still a cop but moved from the streets to an office. Went form the ZT0301 yo a ZT0392 customized by Razor Edge Knives.

Keychain Vic. Accountant :D

Have a peanut, mandi delica etc as well but the little SAK opens letters and pckages fine.

I am a tax collector and work in a government building

Take your pick I carry almost all of these(click for link), not all at once, except for 8 of them.

I don't carry the following ones and why starting from the top
1. Case Folding Hunter was grandfathers he gave it to me
2. Square Multi/SAKish Knife same as above + a bit tight/stiff
3. Old Timer is a bit abused kept at home for around the house use
4. SAK given the knife don't like that style SAK so don't use it
5. Normark/EKA great grandfathers that my grandfather gave me
6. Maserin Mignon its a novelty piece
7. 5.11 Karambit I do carry just not to work too aggressive
8. Kershaw Cryo II is too heavy to me for khakis

Knives are strictly verboten at my job as a schoolbus driver, so I just carry three. One is almost always an SAK alox Electrician. That is all I really need to cut up my breakfast fruit and sharpen a few pencils for the kids (but never where they can see).

Today, I added a yellow CV peanut and an Opinel 6. I might substitute a RR Improved Muskrat, an Okapi Biltong or something else, usually in the neighborhood of 3.5”, closed.

It doesn’t matter too much what I carry, just so I can still cut the cheese.

Bartender.

Benchmade Mini Presidio 2 Auto at work. Full size Presidio 2 manual on off days. Switch out between para 2 M4, and hopefully several others coming in next week!

Generally a PM2 of some type for me. I am a service technician for fueling dispensers and pos registers and most anything related to them at gas stations.

Horse trainer/riding instructor. I can wear any knife I like, but I try not to wig out new clients. I'm currently honeymooning with my aluminum framed Buck 110 in S30V and red micarta scales.

Zieg

Retired cop so I can carry whatever I want. I always carry one traditional, anything from a Peanut to a large Stockman. And I also carry a Victorinox SAK, usually a Spartan or Climber.

Construction manager for a residential builder.
Been carrying a Spyderco Pacific Salt SE for about 3 years at work now, its also my boat/beach carry. I am in S Florida, hot and humid year long, H1 is perfect for this environment. Take my Gayle Bradley to work the couple of weeks of the year that qualifies as a winter, which is a shame, M4 is awesome.

Architect, today Rigid RG-3. Had this one since I was a kid. Cheap steel, questionable blade shape and ergonomics. But it has just stuck around and I can't get rid of it.

Ij6mx1V.jpg

script>

v8PotGl

Civil engineer. I carry a Hoback mk ultra since my kwaiback makes some people in the office uncomfortable.

Carpenter. I carry a lot of different knives to work. CRKs--large 21 CF, large 21 Insingo Micarta, large 25 PJ, large 25 WC. Shiros--Hati G10, F95T, both M390. Spyderco--one of several Millies or PM2 or Superleaf. Hinderer MP1 or XM18 3.5. Wilson Combat Les George Eagle. BMK 710, AFCK, TSEK, or Stryker. ZT 0452 or 0909. Always have a beater on me too.

Most carried pair--
VFA7UpG.jpg

In state law enforcement I carried a Benchmade 710.
Moved to Alaska this January, Randall Model 14 and Randall Model 1-7.

Back