What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

I was carying a Black Rhino , some slipjoints and a Phillip Patton hunter.

n9cDuKk.jpg

Nice, I got me an SP 101 2.25" in jail now(background checks here are so backed up). You prefer the bobbed for concealment?

Needed a little entertainment today so I broke out the IX. Very entertaining seeing the look on their face when OP ask to see it. Occasionally they will ask why I carry it, I alternate between keeping my fingernails clean too ready for the zombie attacks. Yes some OP do give me a weird look sometimes but I don't give a rat's ass, its legal.

IMG_4800.jpg IMG_4801.jpg

Nice, I got me an SP 101 2.25" in jail now(background checks here are so backed up). You prefer the bobbed for concealment?

The bobbed hammer makes for a quicker, snag free draw from concealment. You do give up being able to cock the hammer for single action shots.

Lord knows I don't need it, but I did want it. Spartan came in today. After all the huff and puff I've seen on videos, it's not as big as I thought, although it is indeed wide. Maybe because I am used to C.S. XL folders I didn't fall off my chair or soil my panties. Yes it has weight, but not enough to bother me. It feels hard core and I'm liking that big belly sweep. This will work for me in the city or in the bush. Of course it arrived with a razor edge. The blade shoulders are rounded more than some of my other C.S. folders and it won't toss sparks off a faro rod. However, it rips the sparks off the thumb plate quite nicely, so I won't have to drag out a file. This one will be a rotated EDC when uncommon sense allows. Maybe I'll toss in some shots when it's chewing some firewood down the road.

Lord knows I don't need it, but I did want it. Spartan came in today. After all the huff and puff I've seen on videos, it's not as big as I thought, although it is indeed wide. Maybe because I am used to C.S. XL folders I didn't fall off my chair or soil my panties. Yes it has weight, but not enough to bother me. It feels hard core and I'm liking that big belly sweep. This will work for me in the city or in the bush. Of course it arrived with a razor edge. The blade shoulders are rounded more than some of my other C.S. folders and it won't toss sparks off a faro rod. However, it rips the sparks off the thumb plate quite nicely, so I won't have to drag out a file. This one will be a rotated EDC when uncommon sense allows. Maybe I'll toss in some shots when it's chewing some firewood down the road.
Great to know the thumbplate can work with a ferro rod. Enjoy your knife bro! :)

Did you make the rig it rides in?
Needed a little entertainment today so I broke out the IX. Very entertaining seeing the look on their face when OP ask to see it. Occasionally they will ask why I carry it, I alternate between keeping my fingernails clean too ready for the zombie attacks. Yes some OP do give me a weird look sometimes but I don't give a rat's ass, its legal.

View attachment 1369745 View attachment 1369746

View attachment 1369745 View attachment 1369746
OP?

Back