What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

https://imgur.com/a/uHDxRhZ

Incomplete gang, but these are the three that I find rotating the most often. All three are exceptionally solid and have performed well, even the “non-supersteel” BD1 Rajah 3. :) There’s no poetic way to put it—these knives just plain work. I’ve never felt undergunned slicing, peeling, or piercing.

The only big problem I have with CS folding knives is that they now make me hesitant to purchase knives from other brands. And I love my Spydercos too. Dammit, Cold Steel.

Hard for even the most virulent Cold Steel skeptic; to dismiss knives like the AK-47, AD-10, and Recon 1 blades. Cold Steel's new 4 Max Scout is the perfect-example of a brilliant marketing concept. A budget-friendly, EDC camp-knife, or an equally; affordable folding, war-blade. Made of AUS-10A steel, with that super 'tri-ad' lock. Basically, an economy-version of the mighty 4 Max. Jimislash beat-the-hell out one of these, on an old 2 x 4 with absolutely no damage to the knife, or the lock-up. So, I'm with 'Danger Zone'. Cold Steel just keep's bringing-out superior products, that I have to have!

Nice set of Cold Steel:

mnmUkwj.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly think the Code 4 looks better than the Shiros, minus the logo.
One of the Russians is a Shirogorov, a F95NL (best production knife in the world IMHO) - the other is a custom damascus blade Cheburkov, and I'll respectfully disagree.

Back