What's your favorite catalog?

What's your favorite catalog that features knives, sharpening equipment, or anything else related to knives. It doesn't have to focus on knives; it can be a catalog that focuses on camping equipment or guns, but it has to have knives or sharpening equipment or something related to knives.

One of mine is A.G. Russell's. All different makers, nice pix, and good copy.

to be frank, it'd be the ZT catalog. I really like that it focuses on exactly my segment: modern tactical knives between 100 and 300 dollars. I like knowing that I can close my eyes, pick a knife at random and end up with good materials and construction even if it's the cheapest knife they make.

It's almost like ZT is a Kershaw "Gold Class"--almost.

For knives, A.G. Russell's catalog is one of my top three, then Randall's catalog, then CRKT. Some may laugh at CRKT, but they do come up with some interesting collaborations & cool designs.

For swords, CAS Hanwei.

~Chris

Spyderco does a great catalog/brochure. Nice to see all the sprint runs for
the year. Boker also has a great catalog. Cold Steel puts a lot of money into
their advertising/ catalogs but Im not really not into their marketing strategy
at all.

Without a doubt Cold Steel's catalogues are the most exciting and elaborate ones I've ever seen. I always look forward to the latest one coming out.
CRKT has a pretty good cataloque and so does Spyderco, Sog and Boker. For the price of Emerson knives I'm surprised at how stingy their cataloque is. [don't get me wrong, I like the knives] The latest Kershaw catalogue I have is guite thick and full sized, but it lacks the impact of some of the other catalogues mentioned above. For example; one page has a huge photo of a motorcycle, while the picture of the knives they're actually trying to sell, is quite small.

i like AG Russell for the variety.

As far as manufacturers go I think Boker does their catalogs the best, even though I like benchmade's products the best.

Victoria's Secret! :eek::foot::eek::D

Other than that one, I'd definitely have to agree that A. G. Russell's can't be beat for variety, quality, and a great read. I have a stack next to the throne. I know, TMI.

AG Russell, hands down my top pick, theres always something in there that catches my eye.

Then Spyderco (this years is freaken amazing, zdp189 Dragonfly with a wire clip?!?! YES)

Then CRKT (Huge gadget factor, and the quality is better these days, now the materials just need to pick up a bit)

Then Benchmade (Not always something of interest, but they usually have some beautiful designs just the same)

SMKW puts out a great one too, just for the fun factor of looking at the huge amount they offer.

Some of my fav catalogs have to be:

Benchmade- nice layout

Spyderco- good descriptions, good layout, great color

CRKT- Fun to look at all the stuff

Cabela's- Outdoor stuff heaven :D

Back