What's your favorite discontinued WE?

I picked up a Bullit and it's my favorite WE to carry and use. It flips pull or push, either way opens the same which is fast and smooth. Useful blade shape and it holds an edge well, sharpens easy. Love the little roller on the end of the clip, makes for smooth in and out of the pocket, as well as being unique.

I really liked the design of the Civivi Incite. I never bought one because the plain models used D2 and the Damascus models were a little too fancy for regular EDC.

I'd love to see the Incite brought back with 14C28N or 9Cr18Mov. My only other request is that any models with wood scales be smooth and not scored.

703D. WE should consider a special run in titanium liners and 20CV. I'm a buyer as soon as that knife drops.

Attachments

• 20211019_193643_HDR~2.jpg
    20211019_193643_HDR~2.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
My first We is the 604 with a black tanto blade and blue/green scales. Absolutely gorgeous and still love it dearly.
The only reason I don't use it much is because of the blade thickness and geometry. It's too obtuse and not slicy enough for my daily use. But I just absolutely love the aesthetics of it.

Later bought the 819B Drakon and love that one too...

I use the Civivi Wyvern almost daily. Slicy thin blade with a nice hollow grind... But I wish the handle felt more solid in hand.

I would love to see a version of this dragon scale series with an economical but sturdy handle material (aluminum?) with a thin hawkbill blade like dragon claws (not a karambit). Would make a real nice working knife. Even better if it's in something like Nitro-V instead of D2.

A big fan of the 801.

9q2dgug.jpg

OOOO, the Minotar and Minax both looked great to me, I ended up with a purple and black 615 Cirrus myself. I'm thinking about a flipper delete, but it's a little hefty in the grind compared to my absolute favorites and I'd rather delete the tab on my Activ Bantam than the WE.

The Reazio (got one in plain and one in black.)

The Scoppio. Hope to find one in each color.

Really wanted a gnar. Was looking at them when I found out they were gonna be cut. Went back to buy one and found out there must have been a rush to pick them up. I wish I had gotten one, really like the shape, the milling and the size.

Back