whats your favorite way to carry your SAK?

I've always had a hard time carrying a Swiss army knife, always sat uncomfortably in my pocket and I think it kept me from carrying one as much as I would have. I tried the Victorinox belt clip with chain. It suspended the knife correctly but a little to flashy for me. Ran across a little clip called the p7 from tec accessories and fell in love with it. I have mine clipped directly to the split ring, but with a little clasp, I can swap to what ever SAK I feel like.

How do you carry yours? I tried the "squish it next to the wallet" trick, but I didn't like having to take it out to get to my wallet.....

Not the best pic, but its all I got
D43E3AAF-5AE3-434A-9636-3B40F7FAD1E8_zpsamcbjxvw.jpg

Titanium pocket clip found on ebay - Vic Pioneer, allways in the front pocket of my 501`s :thumbup:

PK5NAPXl.jpg

Usually in my right front pocket with a handkerchief to keep from any movement. Or watch pocket. Although I would like to try those tec clips

I'm looking at the pioneers myself, really don't need a saw everyday, and with the added room I figured I could add my small fenix LD01 to the same clip.
I really like the black pioneers with the red emblem :D

Usually suspended in my pocket with TEC P7 pocket clip. Other times in a simple belt pouch made from military OD webbing (when I'm carrying a second slippy)

In a Victorinox Zermatt pouch on the belt on my left hip. Carry a Farmer there every day, day in and day out.

Ahti%2520Tikka%2520and%2520Vic%2520Farmer%2520on%2520belt.JPG

I really like lanyards on knives of all shapes and sizes. I carry a farmer everyday and I have found that by having a small (what I call a pinky lanyard) tied on to the bail, I can put the knife in my watch/coin pocket of my jeans, and then tuck the small lanyard under my belt. How it all works out is, the exposed part of the knife rests on the bottom of the belt, and the lanyard knot rests on the top with the lanyard tucked underneath. Keeps the knife upright and the knife is unlikely (fingers crossed :D ) to fall out cause its wedged in place. Keeps it in place, upright, and from rolling around etc. I like to do this with almost any knife I carry even folders with pocket clips because it helps ensure I do not loose the knife. Also keep a little carabiner handy so if I can physically tie a knife/knives to me if I am walking in thick brush, crowded place etc etc. Pretty cheap, easy, and effective fix.

Thanks for the nice comments about my leatherwork .
I really enjoy making sheaths for SAK's .
I'm saving up for another SwissBianco SAK and this time I think I'll get a Farmer .
That way I will have a single, double and three layer knife .

Ken

On a monkey fist ball paracord lanyard in my back right pocket, the lanyard tucked under my belt with the ball on top.

Back