What's your latest SAK?

I like this thread! Great stuff HM. I own two cadets, a few classics and a Climber but seeing your current pics (and your old pics of the blue farmer -RIP-) I really want a farmer as well. I'm still convincing myself of paying 30+USD on it, though. On top of that, I seem to like the Camper as well... UGH! Decisions.

Too many to count for but picsa soon. To name a few....

Victorinox bantam, compact (sporting new yellow scales), deluxe tinker (also sporting new yellow scales), and a few more I can't think of right now. :)

An older and well used but still 100% serviceable Wenger Commander.
Jim

Just got duplicates of the Alox cadet, pioneer, and farmer since I read some gossip about alox production being scaled back. Pretty sure it's just gossip, but it made a dandy excuse to order more knives. Next up is a mechanic.

IMG_3751.jpg

~ P.

Cool SAKs and cool shot! :thumbup:

thanks buddy... they are 2 classics piano (one white and one black) and an ambassador (black)...

i'm a keyboardist and studio musician... i put the ambassador on my USB flash drive and every one who look at it wants one!

Just picked up a brand new Alox Electrician with the silver cross today, Harvester and a Cadet on the way.

Back