What's your latest Schrade? END DATE 8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
...soooooo which Schrade model to you cut all them peaches with Dave??....Hoo Roo

I usually just eat 'em knife free :eek: because it's the fastest way to get them in me lol but rest assured it's a razor-sharp vintage Imperial "La Cuisine" that will slice them for ice cream in the kitchen or which ever Schrade happens to be on me if I'm sharing outdoors. Lately it's a Schrade I*XL BS-60 that's been in my pocket the most. I think it's the only 440B knife I've used and my final assessment is still a while in the making. It takes a good edge but seems to dull up pretty easily. I haven't been using a steel at all between uses though so perhaps I need to try that daily before I come to a firm conclusion.

Enjoy your winter Larry!

just won this and couldn't pass up. hope it is as shown. if it is there are still good deals to be had. do not have a 108 OT with the bling.

Attachments

• 108 OT w box 02.jpg
    108 OT w box 02.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 108 OT w box 03.jpg
    108 OT w box 03.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 108 OT w box 04.jpg
    108 OT w box 04.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 24
just got this one. a LB 2 and i do hope it is as it appears. looked long and hard at it and it appears to be the real deal if so i got it way cheap from the other ones i have seen. whoppeeeee.

Attachments

• LB 2 01.jpg
    LB 2 01.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 13
  • LB 2 02.jpg
    LB 2 02.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
  • LB 2 03.jpg
    LB 2 03.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 16
just got this one. a LB 2 and i do hope it is as it appears. looked long and hard at it and it appears to be the real deal if so i got it way cheap from the other ones i have seen. whoppeeeee.

Nicely done! Those are great little knives and rather hard to come by!

This thread has been running since 2008 and grown quite large. I'm going to close it. Feel free to start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back