What's your newest Buck knife

Yesterday, my brother gave me a 110 that he bought in 1993 and never used. He said the sale price was so tempting, that he bought a knife that he didn't need. Go figure, I've never done anything like that.:rolleyes: I offered to pay for it, but he said it was a trade for the 501 that I gave his wife years ago. I'll post pictures later, right now I'm taking it in the crawl space while I repair the sump pump. After 28 years in a dresser drawer, it's ready to go to work.
nice. 28 years later from a sitting in a drawer life the factory edge still ready to get to work. wish i was still like this....ready to work like i was 28 years ago.😉

Skelator88 that IS a nice one..The Damascus 112's have always been a mystery to me and hard to find. I've tried for years to find just when the first one came out and how many were made without much luck. I always pictured Joe going in a small back room and grabbing a old dusty box of blades when he needed a few. They were available for the Old Custom shop but only 136 total Old Custom shop 112's were made and less than a dozen were Damascus. Aside from the BCCI runs there's very few Damascus 112's out in the wild. My WAG is less than 500 in total..

Skelator88 that IS a nice one..The Damascus 112's have always been a mystery to me and hard to find. I've tried for years to find just when the first one came out and how many were made without much luck. I always pictured Joe going in a small back room and grabbing a old dusty box of blades when he needed a few. They were available for the Old Custom shop but only 136 total Old Custom shop 112's were made and less than a dozen were Damascus. Aside from the BCCI runs there's very few Damascus 112's out in the wild. My WAG is less than 500 in total..
Yes I was surprised to come across this one myself. I have only seen a couple over the years mainly the ones you have displayed. Very limited numbers! Thanks for the info

Yesterday, my brother gave me a 110 that he bought in 1993 and never used. He said the sale price was so tempting, that he bought a knife that he didn't need. Go figure, I've never done anything like that.:rolleyes: I offered to pay for it, but he said it was a trade for the 501 that I gave his wife years ago. I'll post pictures later, right now I'm taking it in the crawl space while I repair the sump pump. After 28 years in a dresser drawer, it's ready to go to work.
Excellent outcome!

After 28 years in the dark, this 110 is getting some lovin'.
yMlq8fhl.jpg

My 119 arrived ! Took a couple of days less than two months from day of order. Love it :); planning to use it in a different sheath though.

i-DHRjhGL-X4.jpg

I like that thing so much that I bought another s30v 119 yesterday. Copper and Clad still had their special with the red Micarta handle. And it has Alu hardware, should be easier to EDC. Anyways, I’m excited.

Back