What's your newest Buck knife

I like that thing so much that I bought another s30v 119 yesterday. Copper and Clad still had their special with the red Micarta handle. And it has Alu hardware, should be easier to EDC. Anyways, I’m excited.

And, here she goes, perfect EDC ! Less risk of having my pants around my ankles when I tuck my shirt in ☺️

i-2gks2SX-X3.jpg

i-cX4cMGq-X3.jpg

i-RtCZ66N-X3.jpg

20210528_190034_compress2.jpg20210528_190103_compress50.jpg

got this kinda production style, I think, run Yellowhorse 110. I dig on the Indian Chief or warrior...engravings on the bolsters. very cool knife. this one is gettin carried and used since its a common run and not a limited edition deal.

New to me bone hard fiber spacer 119 inverted two line with original (at least correct) sheath. The blade profile on the older 119s is super cool and quite different from anything made from the early seventies on. I assume the lack of uniformity of the fuller indicates a much more hands on finishing process back in the day.
FullSizeRender (48).jpgFullSizeRender (49).jpg

This 1992 double dash arrived on Friday.
On Saturday I picked up this book from a local second hand book sale for $1!
Dust cover is a little worn,but got a great surprise when I saw it was signed and dated by Chuck Buck himself!
I know only a little about this company,so for me this was an excellent pickup.
A great read with some very nice pics of the early days and of course some very nice knives! :thumbsup:
6pZw8vS.jpg

ih4SDob.jpg

This 1992 double dash arrived on Friday.
On Saturday I picked up this book from a local second hand book sale for $1!
Dust cover is a little worn,but got a great surprise when I saw it was signed and dated by Chuck Buck himself!
I know only a little about this company,so for me this was an excellent pickup.
A great read with some very nice pics of the early days and of course some very nice knives! :thumbsup:
6pZw8vS.jpg

ih4SDob.jpg

You got a steal of a deal on that book.

Amazon has :

8 Used from $91.96 1 Collectible from $88.00

Besides, we can't really call ourselves Buck nuts unless we have that book.

:)

Thanks RazGeez.
Its not in the best condition,but for a dollar I wasnt expecting to be.

I would like to send it back to Buck (in December next year on the 30th anniversary) and have CJ sign it for me.
That would be very nice,however I realize seeing this may be emotional for him considering his Dad is no longer with us.
(I like to think that he is still with us,every time I use my Buck knife)
Maybe he would get a kick out of seeing this!
As well as bring a smile to his face and some fond memories of his Dad.
I hope this would be the case.
I may email Buck knives and ask.

Thanks RazGeez.
Its not in the best condition,but for a dollar I wasnt expecting to be.

I would like to send it back to Buck (in December next year on the 30th anniversary) and have CJ sign it for me.
That would be very nice,however I realize seeing this may be emotional for him considering his Dad is no longer with us.
(I like to think that he is still with us,every time I use my Buck knife)
Maybe he would get a kick out of seeing this!
As well as bring a smile to his face and some fond memories of his Dad.
I hope this would be the case.
I may email Buck knives and ask.

Wouldn't it be great to find out who Bill Stevens is and get the book to him if he's alive?

Or maybe his children?

They need to get the book out in a new edition so there would be enough copies available that the price could go back down.

Ninety dollars is way too much.

I think he should keep it. Nice old book with good info. Well worth mere 90.00 for the info.

Back