What's your newest Buck knife

I received a custom shoppe spitfire in the mail. I will save the pics for sps.
Other than that it was last months Buck of the month.

It looked like smooth bone that somebody took a brown magic marker and colored it....

How dare you ask!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::cool:

:D:D..... hey some people get their panties in a bunch when ya ask em what they didn't like. I didn't think u were one but ya can't be sure;)....... and who are u to send that knife back. Somebody took the time to color the faded ABS plastic and call it "stag" u could at least have the decency to keep it. Sheesh:D

They look great now though.

:D:D..... hey some people get their panties in a bunch when ya ask em what they didn't like. I didn't think u were one but ya can't be sure;)....... and who are u to send that knife back. Somebody took the time to color the faded ABS plastic and call it "stag" u could at least have the decency to keep it. Sheesh:D

They look great now though.

Especially the one, that stag is rugged....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The other one isn't bad either.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know, you can never please me and a couple of others here....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:po_O

I'm always willing to say what I don't like as long as others are willing to hear it.....:cool::cool::cool:

Especially the one, that stag is rugged....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The other one isn't bad either.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know, you can never please me and a couple of others here....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:po_O

I'm always willing to say what I don't like as long as others are willing to hear it.....:cool::cool::cool:

The one looks very wide and rounded like it would fill the hand nicely. Somebody on here had a knife with ivory that was like that, it looks good and changes the look. I guess it's luck of the draw with stag.

I finally got it..Joe Houser Sambar Stag, Copper frame, drop point. I know of one other Copper Custom and doubt there will be many as the only one is the BCCI so far and way less than 200 were made. I like Joe's choice of silver pin for the blade instead of brass.20190407_205925.jpg 20190407_205925.jpg 20190407_205925.jpg

The one looks very wide and rounded like it would fill the hand nicely. Somebody on here had a knife with ivory that was like that, it looks good and changes the look. I guess it's luck of the draw with stag.

Most likely that was SHB, I've been trying to get him to send me the cracked ones, NC... I don't understand why he doesn't accept that deal??:confused::confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:p:p:p:cool:

My newest Buck arrived yesterday from their Custom Shop. I bought it as a present to myself for passing the Professional Engineer (P.E.) test and gaining my license. Buffalo horn covers and S30v blade steel.
It as was suppose to be my new EDC but it is such a good looking piece I don't know if I am going to carry it.

INwIwky.jpg

8UCIGqU.jpg

NildJXm.jpg

Congratulations on obtaining your Engineers License. That Buck 501 is a very nice way to commemorate the achievement. OH

This came in the box with the Copper frame Custom..A 2 dot blade in a 4 pin frame. The 4 pin 112 was one of the first odd 112's I looked for and it was only 2 years ago I seen one NIB. I believe Joe said there was a pail of frames (300 apox?) of 112's and slightly less 110's Buck used in order not to waste them when they went from a 2 pin to 3 pin handles. David sent me a pic of a 110 that had 3 pins on each end and I think he has a set of 110/112's 4 pins in Cindy's Dad and Lad collection in black micarta from a Buck executive..

Attachments

• 20190407_204714.jpg
    20190407_204714.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 20
Back