What's your newest Buck knife

Makael you’re the reason I started buying these buckskins the one you posted was the first one I ever seen I have been hunting them ever since

Makael you’re the reason I started buying these buckskins the one you posted was the first one I ever seen I have been hunting them ever since
Nice small knife. Feels like a mini custom in your hand. nice set you have come up with.

I've gotten a second 112 drop point recently... They just hit a sweet spot with me. Now it is oak for the woods, and charcoal for the office...
9h2Mm97.jpg

Managed to acquire a couple of my favourites back after a 4 year stint away from buck knives. Wasn’t the most pleasant of starts back. I won’t let that halt my love for the knives that seem so hard to acquire when you live in the UK!

124 corian white
110 corian white
110 red bone
110 brown bone

Attachments

• AC73D43A-C71B-4B19-A213-68FFC3133169.jpeg
    AC73D43A-C71B-4B19-A213-68FFC3133169.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 25
Managed to acquire a couple of my favourites back after a 4 year stint away from buck knives. Wasn’t the most pleasant of starts back. I won’t let that halt my love for the knives that seem so hard to acquire when you live in the UK!

124 corian white
110 corian white
110 red bone
110 brown bone

Welcome back.

124 corian white
110 corian white
110 red bone
110 brown bone
Nice way to start back...I notice that the 124's box reads 'bone', IMHO makes it better, if it's in fact bone, bone is much warmer than Corian, again IMHO.

Nice way to start back...I notice that the 124's box reads 'bone', IMHO makes it better, if it's in fact bone, bone is much warmer than Corian, again IMHO.

Now it was a few years ago last time I owned this but I’m sure my box then said bone even though it was corian.

Don’t they title it “Corian bone”

Maybe somebody with a fresher memory can shed a little more light on this?

Thanjs

Nickel silver frame, S30V blade and the burl..I have built that many times..It does look good with the Black blade. If Buck had a drop point, especially in S30V or S35VN I would order it..I'm holding out for a Drop Point!!!

Now it was a few years ago last time I owned this but I’m sure my box then said bone even though it was corian.

Don’t they title it “Corian bone”

Maybe somebody with a fresher memory can shed a little more light on this?

Thanjs
Corian comes in a color called Bone. It's a warmer color than White, which is very stark white. That would be my guess. Corian is cool stuff for a handle, IMO. Very nice collection of Bucks!

Back