What's your newest Buck knife

I always look for interesting 450 blades because it's a easy swap into a 112. When I seen this one I thought it might be a good candidate. I like the 450 because the handle especially good in wet conditions. After getting it in hand I might just put it in rotation and find another 450 with a gold Ion Fusion blade for a swap..20190511_143208.jpg

I got a nano bantam USA made for my grandson. He’s 10 yo and been after me about getting a pocket knife or using one of my collection lol.

I think he really needs some time to learn and mature a bit before letting him have it outright to take everywhere. So my son, his dad says for now I’ll keep it here for when he comes until he shows responsibility with it. Then if he wants a bigger knife or the 055 he wants he can work to earn it and that will mean more to him than anything. I know that’s what my dad did for me and I’m glad he did.

At first I thought about a 055 but I think it’s a bit to pricey for a first pocket knife for a youngster if he loses it. The bantam was only $12 but it’s still the nice 420hc which will last for years. I was impressed with the little knife and might get another for my key fob.

Same here. 112 LT Slim DP.
I love it. Tight open, closed. No wobble/play in any direction.
I ordered another one.
Threw in a 112LT Slim clip pt [the one on the right] next to the D.P.
2IlwDzv.jpg

SHN0Qlv.jpg

7EqhmnM.jpg

07zVwy0.jpg

eL75xWq.jpg

Back