What's your newest Buck knife

I think this would look great if it were done right.
I've always wondered why the 112 has to look a bit different than the 110.

I wouldn't have even contemplated buying that thing.
That would be the 500 it is a shorter 110.

I'm going to send it in for a blade replacement..I'll have $35.00 in it and since it is a odd looking 112 it will fit in my collection. Its slightly thinner than a 112 Slim. Be careful what you offer..they might take it lol!

Love that smooth bone. Looks great. Glad you can still get the 119 at least. I’m hoping for the rest of the set to be released.

I do love my 112's! But I'm waiting for a Strider 880 SB.1 in ATS-34 with the Tanto point that should be here Friday. I've been intrigued by the Buck Strider collaboration knives and the excellent reputation they have and I'll finally get to see myself. Since before Christmas I have carried a 112 Slim with the pocket clip and its worked out well so I have high hopes for the Strider! My son used a 888 in the same steel and said it was the best, sharpest knife he's ever owned. I had to give up buying a copper frame LE 112 but I would have never used it..not so with the 880!

I've gotten these over the last couple of weeks...The 656 is awesome, I'm starting to love that knife...The 651 is also awesome, I can't believe the thickness of the blade. The Gray part of the handle show handling marks, especially scratches, otherwise, it's cool with an absolute ambidextrous sheath...

IMG_0979.JPG IMG_0980.JPG IMG_0981.JPG IMG_0982.JPG IMG_0983.JPG IMG_0984.JPG IMG_0985.JPG

Back