What's your newest Buck knife

88B11197-F387-4299-A3A5-7BB921B60929.jpeg B6EB0C7B-4108-4D4B-9E3C-D47A4F5EDE0F.jpeg 5895159C-D1A9-48A3-B23C-2536B8423925.jpeg This beauty came today. Makael Makael is an outstanding guy! He got me setup with my first auto from the factory sale. Love the Orange color, it opens with a thwack and locks like a vault, no blade play in any position, fit and finish is gorgeous. Came with USA made black leather sheath.

nice grab. wont see many of those....unless they decide to release them into production.
I was waiting and hoping they would come out with a color choice other than the black g10 on the pro model and when I saw the pictures of it that Makael posted from the factory sale I was smitten! The orange and ns bolsters really pop! And it’s a lot of fun! My first auto and it’s a great knife Buck really did good on the design.

Yeah Makael is a awesome guy he got me some Lts and two of those little 525s that I posted earlier and a buck shirt from the factory sale. I still want to move up there so I can beat him in line at the factory sales Lol.

Yeah Makael is a awesome guy he got me some Lts and two of those little 525s that I posted earlier and a buck shirt from the factory sale. I still want to move up there so I can beat him in line at the factory sales Lol.
Good luck. I can't beat Craig there and I live a touch closer. I might have to put a GPS on his rig.

Buck Sprint Pro 841 in marbled carbon fiber. :)

vPlFrZX.jpg
This is a great knife. 7.5 inches is almost too small for me, but that carbon fiber is tempting.

Thanks to an extremely generous member here ( I will not mention his name but he can if he wants to) I managed to get a hold of a father's day buildout 112 and my first 112. As always I'm grateful to this subforum for it's awesome members and unending information.
IMG_20190619_202016.jpg

Back