What's your newest Buck knife

I've gotten these over the last couple of weeks...The 656 is awesome, I'm starting to love that knife...The 651 is also awesome, I can't believe the thickness of the blade. The Gray part of the handle show handling marks, especially scratches, otherwise, it's cool with an absolute ambidextrous sheath...

View attachment 1086555 View attachment 1086556 View attachment 1086557 View attachment 1086558 View attachment 1086559 View attachment 1086560 View attachment 1086561

Had yourself a nice couple of weeks.:D That 120le is beautiful. I like that Remington, I'm usually not a fan of green but that's nice.
When I can get back to buying again I was looking at those. What do you think of it?

Had yourself a nice couple of weeks.:D That 120le is beautiful. I like that Remington, I'm usually not a fan of green but that's nice.
When I can get back to buying again I was looking at those. What do you think of it?

It's a nice shade of green, kinda Hunter Green. I'll try and get a better pic of it. I didn't know it was blurry until it posted....

I found this two dot 110 yesterday, hadn't seen to many that were nice. This one is not bad, I really like the covers and the sheath looked a bit different...so it came home with me. Going to clean it up and see how it looks, these square frames feel good in the hand.
DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

I found this two dot 110 yesterday, hadn't seen to many that were nice. This one is not bad, I really like the covers and the sheath looked a bit different...so it came home with me. Going to clean it up and see how it looks, these square frames feel good in the hand.
DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

Cool Find!! It looks like it'll clean up fine....

:confused::confused::confused: Covers?? :confused::confused::confused: What was different about the sheath, time period??

I thought about it, covers = handles?

The wood on the covers was really dry. I treated it with mineral oil and it seems to be coming around.

The sheath seemed different than some of the older ones I have. Here are a couple of pics. The two dot's sheath. it is on the right. You can see the cut on the front and strap placement is different. I know we have discussed sheaths before but there is not a definitive thread on the 110 and it's sheaths.
IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

Just fished a Advertising 112 with the absolute deepest blade engraving I've seen..I'll post a pic when it gets here..Love the oddballs!

I'm seriously going to need a bigger belt to carry this Buck..Even tho I read a lot of threads about this Strider it did not prepare me for just how massive, heavy and plain tough this Buck feels in your hand. I find myself looking for something I can stab..

Back