What's your newest Buck knife

15524086584836616708568259277838.jpg 15524087536276416414546454891337.jpg Just came in the mail! When I first seen it on Ebay the engraving on the blade looked extremely deep and at first I thought it was a optical illusion..really odd! Now that I have it in hand it really, really is deep. I'm puzzled about this 112 because it looks stamped and to get that deep it should have been done before heat treatment. So I'm fairly sure it was done aftermarket but I'm not 100% sure. The logo on the handle looks lazer etched plus color. So even with the blade sharpened down about 10% it is a odd 112 because of the deep stamping or engraving makes it perfect for my rare,odd 1 of 1,Custom 112 collection. If anyone knows of example of this deep of engraving or lettering style let me know!

Newest buck for me. Picked it up at the antique arms show in Baltimore this weekend. Never would have thought I'd run across a NOS at an antique arms show. Never know what you might run across.:D:D:D

Thats a nice find, I like the art work. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but what is NOS mean and are you from the baltimore area?

Thats a nice find, I like the art work. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but what is NOS mean and are you from the baltimore area?
meas new old stock.........he'll have to answer the other part......

New Old Stock. No not from Baltimore . Drove up from North Carolina to attend the show. Nice drive up. Found the next knife show on the way up I will attend in Harrisonburg Virginia. Shenandoah valley knife collectors show. Looking forward to it also.;):D

Last edited:
meas new old stock.........he'll have to answer the other part......

Thanks that's kinda what I figured, I seen it on here b4 but never asked.

New Old Stock. No not from Baltimore . Drove up from North Carolina to attend the show. Nice drive up. Found the next knife show on the way up I will attend in Harrisonburg Virginia. Shenandoah valley knife collectors show. Looking forward to it also.;):D

Oh okay I was hoping I found another knife knut near me.:oops::D

Back