What's your newest Buck knife

1A0BDB15-03F9-452C-84E7-3D5425A281A6.jpeg FB12E9E3-3962-4432-950C-BF985F0CCB13.jpeg F3B13B1E-9820-469B-923F-0901B7873584.jpeg 9E9375B8-4727-47C0-BAFA-9DA9E8014625.jpeg Bought this today
Buck 110 with embossed leather handles, mirror polished blade and nickel silver bolsters. Includes distressed leather sheath and original box as shown. Serial #237 of 1,000. Longer production run but I have not seen any till now .... Anyone ????

View attachment 1201243 View attachment 1201244 View attachment 1201245 View attachment 1201246 Bought this today
Buck 110 with embossed leather handles, mirror polished blade and nickel silver bolsters. Includes distressed leather sheath and original box as shown. Serial #237 of 1,000. Longer production run but I have not seen any till now .... Anyone ????

All I could find.
  1. Jul 7, 2009 #1

DCNFROST
    Rating - 100%
    2 0 0

Add Feedback

Jan 31, 2009
    this knife is one I hate to get rid of but I have doubles of it. the knife is a buck custom 110 with leather scales and a mirror polished SS blade. the knife is brand new in the original box with all the papers and the destressed dark brown leather sheath.this knife has never been used or sharpend! the first "I'll take it" will be the proposed new buyer! I'm asking 150.00 for the knife and shipping is free in the conus via USPS priority mail. I'll accept paypal, checks or MOs, however the knife will not ship until checks have cleared. thanks guys.

****this is a discontinued knife that Buck still has a few of forsale on their site the retail is $230.00.***** this is a steal!

Attached Files:Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  2. Jul 9, 2009 #2

DCNFROST
    Rating - 100%
    2 0 0

Add Feedback

Jan 31, 2009
    ***********PRICE DROP!***********
    any takers at $130.00? this includes free shipping "USPS priority"!

got couple of these on the sale to give away to folks who arent color shy who need a quality knife....American made, no boys size here.....full size folder, buck quality and warranty......10 bucks. 15694576581283055388438725452819.jpg

they're pinkish purple, but so be it........might even keep one and use it myself........

It's in the mail...
s-l1600.jpg

I found this used C&C SFO 112 Slim Pro Plus for a good price. The box was beat up, but other than a little dirt, the knife doesn't look used. Maybe got carried a little. Locks up tight*, blade centered, S35VN steel, G10 handles with red micarta liners (which, after more than one inquiry, I got a response out of C&C that this is purely for aesthetics). This a great knife. Feels good in the hand, carries well, cuts great. I think its my favorite lockback and, like most of you, I own several. Love it :);):thumbsup::p:D
WguNdXw.jpg

* I have three 110 Slim Selects, two 112 Slim Selects, and this one and they all lock up tight with no blade play. The Selects are $25, made in the USA, plastic knives so I find this really impressive. What confuses me is why Buck can't do the same thing with the $25, made in the USA, plastic LT series. I have two of those. I like the fatter handles at times. Both, however, have some play, Both horizontal and vertical. Its not enough to bother me and the LT's are still impressive for their price. I like them and use them. I just wonder why Buck can't get them to lock up as good and consistently as the Slim series?

I found this used C&C SFO 112 Slim Pro Plus for a good price. The box was beat up, but other than a little dirt, the knife doesn't look used. Maybe got carried a little. Locks up tight*, blade centered, S35VN steel, G10 handles with red micarta liners (which, after more than one inquiry, I got a response out of C&C that this is purely for aesthetics). This a great knife. Feels good in the hand, carries well, cuts great. I think its my favorite lockback and, like most of you, I own several. Love it :);):thumbsup::p:D
WguNdXw.jpg

* I have three 110 Slim Selects, two 112 Slim Selects, and this one and they all lock up tight with no blade play. The Selects are $25, made in the USA, plastic knives so I find this really impressive. What confuses me is why Buck can't do the same thing with the $25, made in the USA, plastic LT series. I have two of those. I like the fatter handles at times. Both, however, have some play, Both horizontal and vertical. Its not enough to bother me and the LT's are still impressive for their price. I like them and use them. I just wonder why Buck can't get them to lock up as good and consistently as the Slim series?
newer production lt's ive gotten are substantially much tighter...almost no play compared to early versions I have. granted I only have about a half a dozen newer ones but from different runs color wise. time and use will tell if they stay that way or loosen up......

Back