What's your newest Buck knife

I really like the penny reflection on bolster pictures... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Me, I kind of feel sorry for that knife. Seems kind of like taking a logger, or a farmer or a construction worker. The guy that always wears boots, jeans and a work shirt, and making him dress up in a tuxedo, complete with cumber bun and tails.:) It's a nice knife regardless.:thumbsup:

O.B.

26DE4CDB-E143-4740-9114-4E9AB647AC03.jpeg 69818B3A-0F31-4389-8153-DE4F5F75A22D.jpeg 24156B54-8BE9-4C05-B695-A519E842639B.jpeg 9327CC8A-3CE2-436E-9109-CF7BE44E86A8.jpeg 7F1FF676-9631-4E6B-966A-5B7C3024EF74.jpeg Buck Knife 110 Ebony Handles BUT Brand New Blade From Factory 2019. Handles are Dark. Macassar Ebony Wood from India.

The knife had a broken tipped blade. sent the knife to the Buck factory for a brand new blade but the knife itself is vintage minus the blade of course.

Waiting for my custom 113. This will be my first Buck Knife. I am going to match it up with a custom 112. This thread is making me anxious.
Cool
My first Buck was a 113 also.
I've field dressed many deer with that little knife, seldom needed to sharpen it..... in fact I'm not sure I ever have.
.......and the bug set in.
I think it was the steel quality that impressed me most, compared to what I had been using.
I'm interested in what you picked out and how you like the knife.
Please post pics and let us know what you think!
Thanks.:)

I have Buck 110 LTs, Slim Selects, and a 486. I didn't have a 110 in the traditional brass/ebony. I thought at times of buying one just because its such an iconic knife that all enthusiasts should have one. Especially if you're a fan of Buck, which I am. And they don't really cost that much. But...I don't hunt and just don't have any need for one at all. As mentioned above, I've got the 110 size knife covered (also have an Uncle Henry, an Old Timer, and a couple of Benchmade 710's that are about the same size). So anyway, I was in a local department store to buy playing cards, paper towels, and a bag of almonds when I wandered by the knife display. I normally don't even look at it, but this time something caught my eye. They were selling Buck 110's at a much lower price than I had seen anywhere else. Given where I was, my first thought was disappointment that Buck had started making the 110 in China. I asked the guy working the counter, mentioning that it seemed pretty cheap. He said no they're still made in the US, its just got a nylon sheath instead of leather. Nylon is fine with me, I'll take one. Lo and behold when we opened the box it was a leather sheath.
All this is along way around to say that I now own a traditional 110 in brass and ebony complete with leather sheath. :) :D
bhQkdXW.jpg

4o5zj6n.jpg

Last edited:
Back