What's your newest Buck knife

index.php

willc..the ultimate version of the light weight 112's is the Slim Pro plus in S35VN. It's a best configuration but for plain bang for the Buck the regular Slim in 420 is unbeatable.

That's really cool.
Love that big micarta handle, cool guard..... Nothing fancy, all business.
Is that about the size of a 124?. maybe a little longer. Do you know the blade steel? It looks sorta like a kukri style blade. (how do you spell kukri)
That's a keeper just for the cool factor:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Doesn't Joe collect burgundy micarta handled knives?
I'd love to see what he keeps for himself if he's letting stuff like that go.:thumbsup:

edit.
WOW, cool sheath too.
Goes well with it.

Last edited:
That's the first totally Custom knife by Joe I've seen. Over the years Joe Houser has really progressed in the world of Custom Bucks and I'm happy to see he's taken the next step. Did he put a Maker's Mark of any kind on it ?
Edit: Fantastic shieth Mike!

I've almost bought a 102 so many times, but never could quite go through with it. Finally couldn't stand it any longer, had to have one. Found this nice 2019 yesterday at the local knife shop, all brand new with box and everything. The sheath is Made in Mexico and seems absolutely fine to me, very similar to the sheath on my 2010 105.

I just want to add that I had to pass on a mint 1988 Case 6347 stockman in order to buy this one. :D

49593197606_e164ae015a_b.jpg

20200227_174820.jpgThis is a seldom seen 25th 112. Catalog #8080 there was 2,000 in the run back in the late 80's. I first became aware of this in 2011 when there was about 4 threads here about the 25th anniversary 112's and the variations of them. At the time I was hoping there was a finger grooved nickel silver frame to hunt for..nope. But for 9 years I have looked for this one and in that time this NIB example was the only one I have seen for sale. The shieth is a gold heat stamp and as far as I know this was the only model it came with. I don't even have the Nickel silver frame one in my collection because it is not odd or rare. I did bid on a Stag handled 25th by Leroy a few years ago but didn't win.
Love the oddballs!

After seeing one with a brass pin I had to check mine..No luck lol! I first thought it HAD to be a BCCI blade but DP77 is right..its a 109 from a Yellowhorse project. Mine is not shaving sharp either but it will be a displayed so that is almost a plus. The other new Buck I just posted WAS razor sharp and bit me badly as I was admiring it..20200227_180800.jpg

Back