What's your newest Buck knife

My newest Custom Shop 110 with finger grooves, water buffalo horn scales, nickel silver bolsters, and an S30V drop-point blade.

I love it!

Ck2mxu9.jpg

Last edited:
This 105 done by Doris Yazzie, who worked for David Yellowhorse. Went out on her own, does good work, and uses her initials DY, to great advantage...sometimes confused with David Yellowhorse. David doesn't uses his initials. Well, I think, sometimes D Yellowhorse.
IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

This 105 done by Doris Yazzie, who worked for David Yellowhorse. Went out on her own, does good work, and uses her initials DY, to great advantage...sometimes confused with David Yellowhorse. David doesn't uses his initials. Well, I think, sometimes D Yellowhorse.
IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG
Beautiful, Preston!

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG
Very cool.
I thought it was a David Yellowhorse. Learn something everyday.

So there I was in Bass Pro, minding my own affairs...;)

I thought Buck quit making the 310, but there it was on display. I bought the display sample. The blades were tight and had normal buck 300 snap, so I said I'll take this one. I don't know if they had any more, but I didn't get the original box. The box is dated 2019, but the knife tang stamp is a 2017. In any event it seems that Buck was still making these in 2019. I think it must be a BP SFO because I haven't seen these anywhere else. Anyway it came in this nifty little wood box.
Buck310-1.JPG

I was surprised to see that this is a three spring whittler. Pretty cool :cool:
Buck310-2.JPG

Last edited:
as far as I know it is....
Holy crap. oops sorry. WOW.
It would be interesting to see some of the before and after pics of the spa service....... would be a cool thread if someone has others.
Thanks Craig. Pretty interesting.

Back