What's your newest Buck knife

My newest additions. The 867 was a factory blem, so no fancy sheath or certificate.

Buck539_1-1314324.jpg

Buck539_2-1314326.jpg

Buck867_1-1314327.jpg

Buck867_2-1314328.jpg

Just got this 102 from Copper and Clad
I was going to get the micarta with the better steel, but I just think this handle looks so good with this blade and the brass.
THfHVVB.jpg
I couldn't agree more.
Last fall my hunting buddy got my brass and wood 105 from me when I tried to give him a new 118.
I ordered the micarta s30v 105 to replace it, but I really miss the way that wood one looked.

I couldn't agree more.
Last fall my hunting buddy got my brass and wood 105 from me when I tried to give him a new 118.
I ordered the micarta s30v 105 to replace it, but I really miss the way that wood one looked.
Did he win it from you in a card game or were you just being nice giving your buddy a knife?

B
Did he win it from you in a card game or were you just being nice giving your buddy a knife?
Being nice. I have known him since I was 6mos old.
I have keys to his hunting property, about 400 acres, that has been in his family for 150 years..... his grandfather drilled just about every artesian well in the eastern UP.
He's my brother I don't have. One of those people you cannot out give types.:thumbsup:

B

Being nice. I have known him since I was 6mos old.
I have keys to his hunting property, about 400 acres, that has been in his family for 150 years..... his grandfather drilled just about every artisean well in the eastern UP.
He's my brother I don't have. One of those people you cannot out give types.
Good stuff. I have a friend like that, not everybody does tho.

GPyro GPyro , He's my brother I don't have. One of those people you cannot out give types.

You are indeed lucky. I have gotten more support from my "brothers" than I have ever received from my real brother.

In fact, I don't understand how some guys make it through life. I never have to watch my back, no matter how much blood I spill my "brothers" will make sure a transfusion is no problem, and on even the most haunting of nights there's always a voice in the telephone.

Over the years I've heard jealous rubes ridicule the idea of "fraternities." I'll admit, I have to brace myself before I head into a hospital room knowing I'm going to see more "traffic carnage" than a hit from a hand-grenade.

I've had to toss more singles into a hat than I've received. I've had to bail out guys who should have known better. I've sat down with a +75 year old 'brother' and listened to him tell the same story three times.

I have known the most incredible, funny, angry, skirt-chasing, color-blind, and brain-dead who scream through traffic with a front spool hub. If you have ever described yourself as "safe" you don't know what breathing is all about.

Re-bladed.

You're being ridiculous. No, it wasn't rebladed. I bought it new from a local gun shop in the early 80s. I've got the original box, sheath, and packaging with it.

If you're going to be a Buck expert, you need to learn that there are no absolutes, particularly when it comes to older knives.

Back