What's your newest Buck knife

I found a 2018 Bladeforums 301 elk on the individual knives for sale buck section bought it and it’s on the way! I’m so thankful to have found one at a decent price of $95 to my door. Others I have seen were wanting $125 and up to $175. I missed out on the original buy last summer and probably would have bought 2 but didn’t have things set up to qualify. This is my dream knife and can’t wait to see it in hand!

I found a 2018 Bladeforums 301 elk on the individual knives for sale buck section bought it and it’s on the way! I’m so thankful to have found one at a decent price of $95 to my door. Others I have seen were wanting $125 and up to $175. I missed out on the original buy last summer and probably would have bought 2 but didn’t have things set up to qualify. This is my dream knife and can’t wait to see it in hand!
I'm glad that you were able to get one. They sure are nice. Here a pic to hold you over...
IMG_0893.JPG

Lesknife I know how you feel..it's just a different Buck with 2 blades. Since I have the club 301 in BG42 I gifted mine to my Brother and he really enjoys it. Ya just don't need a 110 ALL the time...

Bought it off a guy on the street for $5. Gotta love Baltimore. The only knife I could afford to buy for months.:confused::D:D:D no sheath, 2017 date code. Looks new, little dent in scale.View attachment 1103901
Nice buy, I hope it’s not a murder weapon. Lol just kidding. But that’s dirt cheap for a 110 that looks to be in fairly good condition. Either that or the guy was really needing a fix or stole it for a $5 hit.

Nice buy, I hope it’s not a murder weapon. Lol just kidding. But that’s dirt cheap for a 110 that looks to be in fairly good condition. Either that or the guy was really needing a fix or stole it for a $5 hit.

Yeah either way I was happy to rescue it. With no sheath my guess is that it was cut out of a clam pack at a box store.

Baltimore was a rough town when I was stationed at APG MD in the mid 1970’s. We loved to go down to Little Italy in Baltimore though, you could eat BIG for reasonable money back then. The Italian ladies loved feeding Soldiers, would keep bringing the food out. APG is where I bought my Buck 105, in the PX. OH

Back