What's your newest Buck knife

This and a couple like it arrived yesterday!:D:thumbsup:
IMG_1030.JPG

BC989DB4-106A-434C-B22B-1AA78381AEB5.jpeg E053D965-AC34-43B8-9243-AAC2DD25EE25.jpeg I just received this beautiful knife in the mail. I love it ! Fit and finish is superb and I can’t find a single flaw. The elk is a nice bronze and just the right amount of rough texture. Perfect knife in my opinion. Well done Sk Blades and Buck !

Last edited:
Thats really cool. That's called a lever lock? I heard the tremendous in passing but never seen an example. Thanks for that.
the lever part holds the pin into blade notch and keeps the knife shut. when the lever is flipped over and pushed open ...pulls the pin out and allows springs to open blade. im assuming the back lock part is the actual lock on keeping open but maybe lever pin also locks knife open on this conversion....cant answer without seeing it in more detail. maybe bucklife301 bucklife301 can answer that part?

regardless I've never seen a leverlock buck conversion before. pretty darn cool...wish buck would make a factory one. lever locks are the safest and strongest of auto setups, imo. I'm a real fan. have lots of Italian autos with them.

the lever part holds the pin into blade notch and keeps the knife shut. when the lever is flipped over and pushed open ...pulls the pin out and allows springs to open blade. im assuming the back lock part is the actual lock on keeping open but maybe lever pin also locks knife open on this conversion....cant answer without seeing it in more detail. maybe bucklife301 bucklife301 can answer that part?

regardless I've never seen a leverlock buck conversion before. pretty darn cool...wish buck would make a factory one. lever locks are the safest and strongest of auto setups, imo. I'm a real fan. have lots of Italian autos with them.

Thats a cool setup. I'm always interested on how mechanisms like this work. Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me JB and thanks for putting more pics up bucklife. I was thinking the back lock was inoperable and the lever just locked it open. I had no idea it was a former of auto.

My newest Buck arrived yesterday from their Custom Shop. I bought it as a present to myself for passing the Professional Engineer (P.E.) test and gaining my license. Buffalo horn covers and S30v blade steel.
It as was suppose to be my new EDC but it is such a good looking piece I don't know if I am going to carry it.

INwIwky.jpg

8UCIGqU.jpg

NildJXm.jpg

My newest Buck arrived yesterday from their Custom Shop. I bought it as a present to myself for passing the Professional Engineer (P.E.) test and gaining my license. Buffalo horn covers and S30v blade steel.
It as was suppose to be my new EDC but it is such a good looking piece I don't know if I am going to carry it.

INwIwky.jpg

8UCIGqU.jpg

NildJXm.jpg
congrats and nice knife

Back