What's your newest Buck knife

When mine gets to Florida I'll post pics..I hope we get some handle choices and possibly different blades.I would love to see a mirror polished blade offered especially in a super steel or even a drop point!

Sorry no pics but I am extremely impressed with my new Buck Ground Combat Knife S.P in tan. The knife feels incredible in my hand and the sheath is a little bulky, but very well thought out for several different attachment options. This is a lot of knife for the money in my opinion. This is my first time owning anything "combat" related other than my 25 year old Ka-Bar and I am very happy I purchased the GCK. Great job Buck on a very nice knife.

As soon as KathyJo leaves to go babysit the new great granddaughter I'll slip out to the mailbox and see if my new take apart 112 is here! Craig that is the first time I have seen the extra handles for the take apart 110..I absolutely hope Buck will list/sell handles and blades for the 112 version in the Custom shop. All Buck has to say is "Subject to Availability" if stocking is a issue. Same with blades too. I'll pay $50.00 for something special like Dammisteel or Damascus and I was thinking fifty is not out of line for a 3 pack of mirror polished/drop point/ S30V or S35VN. I really want to play Dress up with the new TA-112!!!!!!!!

212 Ranger, Burgundy Micarta, D2 steel, from SK Blades got it before they are gone...
zpaIseH.jpg

Buck 112 just came in late yesterday; oak handles, 5160 steel with a drop point blade. Cool knife, I didn’t have any knife with any of those three features. Knife is nice and tight and nicely centered, nicely fit and finished - the one negative thing I will say, for a blade that didn’t need a nail nick at all they sure cut the Grand Canyon in there! OH
Buck-112-Ranger-5160-Oak-Drop-Point-2020.jpg

Buck 112 just came in late yesterday; oak handles, 5160 steel with a drop point blade. Cool knife, I didn’t have any knife with any of those three features. Knife is nice and tight and nicely centered, nicely fit and finished - the one negative thing I will say, for a blade that didn’t need a nail nick at all they sure cut the Grand Canyon in there! OH
Buck-112-Ranger-5160-Oak-Drop-Point-2020.jpg

I know what you mean...I've gotten a couple 112's that had a 110 size nail nick. It throws the blade way out of proportion to me. Still a fantastic knife and great looking scales OH

Back