What's your newest Buck knife

View attachment 1392672 View attachment 1392673 View attachment 1392674 View attachment 1392675 View attachment 1392676 View attachment 1392677 Bought this today
Early 1990's issue Buck U.S.A. 109 David Yellowhorse "Eagle Dancer" (Kachina Series).
This knife features Brass "Eagle Dancer" inlays set in Desert Ironwood. The handle consists of Black Jett, Red Coral, Turquoise and Brass spacers. It features sculpted Brass bolsters with Brass linings and a 3" "Chip Flint" blade etched "David Yellowhorse Serial #0292" on one side and "Buck Custom U.S.A"
I heard this is one of David's best and most difficult knives to obtain .
NOTE:pictures belong to the seller.

Wowsers! That is pure eye candy!

Picked this beauty up yesterday, Buck 831 Marksman. My thumb is getting sore from playing with it so much. Not a great picture.

Buck_831_2-1537210.jpg

Picked this beauty up yesterday, Buck 831 Marksman. My thumb is getting sore from playing with it so much. Not a great picture.

Buck_831_2-1537210.jpg
Thumb and middle finger grip lock strap. First finger pushes down on blade. If your thumb is sore your using it to push the lock strap up to release and close the blade.

Thumb and middle finger grip lock strap. First finger pushes down on blade. If your thumb is sore your using it to push the lock strap up to release and close the blade.
Thanks for the tip, seems to require slightly less upward pressure to release the blade.

I picked up this cute pair as a gift to my granddaughter's..I gave them each a prototype Quest because I wanted to give them something special. At 13 and 14 now they just didn't realize they WERE special so this time I went the other way and looked for cute and girly lol! The 112 is for scale. 20200808_171333.jpg

Back