Recommendation? What's Your Opinion about Frank Frazetta Death Dealer Signature Edition Series

Which item from the Death Dealer Signature Series would you prefer to add to your collection?

• Total voters
Hey Forum member, how you doin? I am just curious to know about this so thought to ask around for your suggestions.

Before my question, here is a little background-

So there are these big guys Museum Replicas Ltd (I am not sure i am allowed to name them in the forum, in case i am not... Apologies! :() . So, these guys have collaborated with the Frazetta Art Museum and Frazetta family to come with a Death Dealer Signature Edition Series limited to 250 pieces each and are taking pre-orders for the same (that sounds quite exclusive to me!). The collection include an axe, a helmet, a shield, and a sword.

I particularly like the sword and am planning to order one for my collection any suggestions for this?

Also, is anyone else here planning to order anything from them (if you know about it)? I am attaching a poll to make this thread look cool and interesting.;)

Your poll sucked me in! I have no suggestion for you, sorry. I have been a huge fan of the axe ever since I first saw one!
ETA: Just did a quick googling and found the listing for the preorder, very cool set!

Your poll sucked me in! I have no suggestion for you, sorry. I have been a huge fan of the axe ever since I first saw one!
ETA: Just did a quick googling and found the listing for the preorder, very cool set!
Yeah I think so too!

Back